Neutrogena Acne Proofing Daily Scrub Reviews

May 02, 2021

Best one

Best product for acne prone skin. Due to acne its rare to find a product that suits your skin but this one goes very well. Nit too harsh. Loved using it. Surely buy again

March 08, 2021
    Reading, United Kingdom

Really works!

I have severe acne, and this really cleared the excess sebum and my spots.
    I am amazed usually I have to use tea tree only products but this has been so gentle yet effective.

January 03, 2021

Great product

Started using this product a couple months ago and couldn’t be happier. This scrub leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth. I will definitely continue using this daily!

November 10, 2020

I love it.

I got this acne proofing scrub in one of my subscription beauty box. I really like, I use it every morning and it cleans the pores perfectly. My skin is very smooth after using it and than I just add additional hydration. Highly recommend.

August 17, 2020

would buy again!

Helped my skin a lot! smoothens skins. got rid of a lot of my acne. skin for brighter and more even toned. love the feeling after application, not too heavy on the skin

June 28, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this product!

I've been using this for at least year now and I'm just love the way my skin feels after I use it. It has reduce my acne around my chin area and it doesn't overdry my skin. Defenitely recommend this product.

June 07, 2020

Love this product

This product is so good for my skin. It's gentle on my sensitive acne prone skin and helps when I have any break outs. I would totally recommend! I use this daily but only once a day so that I don't overuse it.

April 22, 2020

It was ok

It wasnt the best scrub I have used, but it wasnt too bad. It made my face red and was too tingly feeling for me. I prefer something a little lighter.

February 27, 2020

Would buy this again

Love this product. I use this every couple days or once a week due to the microbeads in the scrub. I have sensitive skin so using a scrub daily is not ideal for me. I love the way this product makes my skin feel!

February 04, 2020

Excellent product!

No doubts about it! I would definitely buy this product again and again! Since I bought it a year ago I can't stop using it. It was love at first sigh!