Neutrogena Acne Spot Treatment Reviews

May 15, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

A little goes a long way

What I do like about this product is that a little goes a long way. At first I was apprehensive due to the size of the tube, but it's proved to be worth it. I have found that this works better on my oily T-zone. On the drier parts of my face, it made the skin too dry, and caused a worse breakout. But for the oily parts, this worked great, even on cystic acne. I'd more so prefer a product that can work on all area of my skin, but I don't mind using it until it runs out. I'd recommend this for someone with oily skin.

May 03, 2020

Very Effective

What a great spot treatment this is and I will buy it again for sure even though I’m sure it will take a very long time to go through the tube I currently have because just a little goes a long way. I have tried many different acne spot treatment over the years and I find this to be one of my top three favourites because it helps clear acne spot quickly yet it doesn’t dry your skin out.i’m sure it will take a very long time to go through the tube I currently have because just a little goes a long way. I have tried many different acne spot treatment over the years and I find this to be one of my top three favourites because it helps clear acne spot quickly yet it doesn’t dry your skin out

April 22, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

amazing product,will definitley be buying this again

i used this product on all my blemishes and it works so great,it helped clear up my acne blemishes within days,i definitely recommend trying this product

April 22, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

Très efficace et très bon rapport qualité/prix soit en bas de 10$ canadien. En seulement une nuit, les boutons sont presque disparus. Ne laisse pas de sensation collante.

April 11, 2020

Clears up my hormonal acne in a flash.

I am 30 years old and was blessed with adult acne, thanks for the genetics Mom. Several days before I get my period I break out like crazy and this little tube has been my saviour! I apply it before bed and notice improvement as soon as I wash my face in the morning. I do find it to be a bit harsh on my skin and it often causes redness and dry itchy patches where it was applied so I highly recommend doing a patch test somewhere not obvious before applying. I have tried many spot treatments from many different brands and in all price ranges but this is my #1 go to!

March 17, 2020

Super handy spot treatment!

I love having this on the go in my purse! It is also nice to put on a blemish before I put on my moisturizer. I feel like I am treating it before applying make up.

March 06, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

After just one week of use, my forehead became is clear.

I had an outbreak acne on my forehead, for almost an year long. I used to put lot and lots of makeup layers, spending lot of time getting ready. Finally i tried this and its amazing.

March 04, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Very effective for acne spots and scarring

This product was very effective for treating acne and acne scarring. as a young adult I had acne and this product was great to help with and make the scarring fade.

February 28, 2020
    United States

5 to 8 days to zit disappearance

Neutrogena Acne Spot Treatment does great, depending on the type of acne. I have complete disappearance of the blemish in 5 to 10 days. This does depend on the type of blemish. Especially on cystic acne the product works very well. My skin type is normal and dry in the winter.

October 10, 2019
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

ACNE TROUBLE

Thought I would give this product a go used many spot Treatments I have combination oily skin so very hard to control worked well in the beginning and then found I was back to square one.As with all products no two skins the same