Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner Reviews
#216 in Toner

September 16, 2020

Not doing much for me

The toner is a 250 ml bottle, and its packaging is quite flimsy. I don't think it's worth $10 CAD. The toner is clear with almost no scent. It's alcohol-free, which is a big plus, however, I think it's an old-school product that does almost nothing to my skin. I would not buy it again for sure, but I will not stop trying other more advanced Neutrogena products.

July 17, 2020

Cleared my skin!

Before I found this product, I used a very harsh toner that contained alcohol in it. On the other hand, this toner doesn't sting or dry the skin.I noticed my skin improved drastically and my skin didn't appear as oily anymore. My teenage daughter also enjoys it!

May 22, 2020

Toner

This toner really does a great job, it is very straight forward & has no alcohol in it! It’s super gentle on my skin and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. The scent is very mild as well.

October 01, 2019

Neutrogena Toner

I've used this consistently for years and like the fact that it doesn't sting and doesn't have an overpowering scent. Also my skin hasn't been more clearer sticking to this product. Thumbs up

July 06, 2019

Wonderful!

This product is really amazing, affordable and great for a daily skincare routine!
    This toner soothes my skin after cleansing, and leaves my face smelling great.
    It makes my skin feel totally clean and fresh.
    I Would buy another bottle!

February 24, 2019

Its an amazing product.

I just started using this product and i am so happy with the results. It make my skin smoother by removing all impurities. We just need to apply it on face with cotton balp and massage on your dace gently within fee minutes it will give you a good result.

January 25, 2019

i like it

i like the alcohol free toner, it doesn't irritate my skin at all. very gentle texture, a bottle lasts for a while. price is so affordable and the quality is good

May 20, 2018

I recommend it!!!

I usually use a toner for pose, which usually contains a certain amount of alcohol in it, I do not like that part about them as it dries out my face, however, I use it because I like how it reduces the look of my pores. I now use my other toner for my T-zone and this everywhere else and I love it. It does not dry out my face and it gets out all the dirt left behind from my cleanser. I also enjoy how it leaves my skin soft and tones my face.

March 18, 2018

Adorer et brûle pas

Elle me fais un effet de peau nette apres application. Je l’Adore . Je vous la conseille a tous. Je ne sais pas si elle est encore disponible sur le marcher encore

1. Elle n’en prend pas beaucoup sur un cotton, elle a ete de mes produits favoris du moment. Il m’en reste encore beaucoup dans la bouteille.

2. E l’avais acheter en promotion au phamarprix car j’en avais besoin d’un.

3. Je pourrais vous dire qu’il dépasse tout ceux que j’ai essayer au par-avantage.

4. Il ne me brûle pas le visage ni me me faire des plaque rouge, je m’en sert matin et soir.

5. Il atténue l’apparence des pores et affine la peau.

6. Une formule efficace une peau lisse et un teint clair

7. Non comedogene n’obstrues pas les pores, tester par des dermatologues alors nous avons la certitude que c’est de bon produits.

Renseignez vous avant de l’utiliser si vous avez une peau pour sa.

Moi elle parfaite pour moi.

Sa enlève les cellules mortes en surface, puis lisse les plaques rugueuses et inégalé. Elle pénètre en profondeur pour atténuée les pores, éclaircir le teint et rendre la leau plus douce au toucher. Plus fraîche

March 09, 2018

Nice and Light

I love this toner. It is simple and straight forward and has no alcohol in it. Very gentle on the skin and leaves skin feeling refreshed. The scent is very mild as well.