Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Ok product

I tried the Neutrogena all in one make up removing cleansing wipes and wasn’t a huge fan. The product Remove my make up fairly easily however I felt like my face is greasy afterwards it didn’t leave it feeling clean and fresh.

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

I received this product for FREE from Chickadvisor, thank you for choosing me to test this product by #Neutrogena 😍 Not only do these wipes make my face feel fresh and revitalized but they lock some moisture into my skin as well, I was greatly impressed with the smell and how soft the wipes are since my skin can easily be irritated from strong fragrances and I was impressed with the packaging as well! Great product will definitely buy again!

Makeup wipes

I recieved this free to test from Chick Advisor and Neutrogena. The product works averagely. I have used better makeup wipes. The product is lightly scented and doesn't feel greasy when used. They are durable and a bigger than normal size. My only complaint is the amount of packaging! Yes these would be a convenient size for travel, but likely it will be more than one day anyway. A product that I would use again, but not my favorite.

Works well

Works well like a classic makeup removing wipe should, not a fan of the perfumy smell.

The packaging is practical to throw in a purse but all in all incredibly wasteful.

Amazing results!

I received these as a free sample for @NeutrogenaCanada and @chickadvisor and they are amazing! The simple use packages were so easy to throw into my purse and gym bag. They were super effective and didn't have any strong scent to them which I loved. Nothing worse then chemical smelling products to use on your face. If you haven't tried these I highly recommend purchasing some today!

Handy for travel

I came home after work and grocery shopping feeling a bit sweaty so I was pleased to find these wipes in my mailbox as part of a free trial from chickadvisor. I used a wipe to wash away my day which was very refreshing. I like that the little pouches are portable; they would be awesome in a travel bag. The wipes and pouches aren't great for the environment but as an occasional-use item, they are handy. The wipe removed makeup well, and was gentle on my sensitive eyes. I looked online for the cost and these work out to be about 50 cents each so value isn't great compared to other wipes but for the convenience for travel, you have to pay a little more.

3.2/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Waste of packaging

The product itself is good, though I prefer more moisturizing makeup wipes — the main issue I have is how wasteful the packaging is. It’s not good for the environment.

Best makeup wipes

I received these makeup wipes to try as part of chickadvisor campaign. They were individually packed in small packets. This made it easy to carry and use them. This also prevented them from drying out. They are really effective , do not have a strong odour and get the job done.

Use this every day !

I use these wipes every day at least once a day. They're great. Remove all the makeup and dirt without being too harsh on your skin. They leave your skin feeling moisturized.
    I do not however like the new packaging. So much unnecessary waste ! The original packing still keeps the product moist and is far less wasteful

Love them

Love these wipes. They are the first wipes I found that not only take off all my makeup with one wipe, but doesn't irritate my skin. My go to makeup wipes