Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Nuetragena wipes

I really liked these face wipes. The scent was light and fresh. The wipe was actually big enough and moist enough to remove eye makeup and wash whole face.
    I like the little packages for traveling and just throwing in a bag. I would definitely buy these again.

May 23, 2019

Good if you like carrying wipes on the go

I wouldn't have picked up individually wrapped wipes on my own but now that I've tried it, I can see why they might be useful if you like to take wipes on the go. I could see myself using a product like this if I had an overnight stay somewhere, or if I wanted to keep a couple in my purse and not worry about the wipes drying out. The product itself is good, I love Neutrogena Makeup Wipes because they are good at removing everyday makeup. Most times when I'm traveling I'll use these wipes to cleanse my face or when I want to refresh my face on a layover at and airport. These wipes are great for that! *I received this product complimentary from chickadvisor in exchange for an honest review.

So convenient!

Super convenient. A lot of plastic being used but very handy in the case of a makeup emergency on the go and incredibly efficient. Folds out to be a good sized wipe!

May 23, 2019

Cleanser wipes that are tiny but powerful

I have been a long-time user of Neutrogena's cleanser wipes. They feel great on my skin and leave my skin feeling moisturized even after a lot of make up is removed from my face. I love that it now comes in these tiny travel friendly packs. Definite buy for next time and I would highly recommend it to everyone. Perfect for people who are hypoallergenic as well!

Note: Got this sample free to try!

Province of Camarines Sur, Philippines

Excellent Cleansing Wipes!!

I really love this wipes! I always see this as the cleansing wipes of most of the beauty gurus in youtube and it did not disappoint me. Though it isn’t necessary to put it in small plastic containers.

Adorable and effective!

These little wipe packets are the cutest, and they work really well! They weren’t too fragrant, which is a must for my sensitive skin, and they cleansed my face nicely. I had to wipe a bit more than usual to remove my mascara but after only a minute or two I had a clean, fresh face. These would be great for travel or after gym use!

These are so handy!

I've never seen makeup wipes like this before! What cute packaging! I really love how easy these are to just throw in your bag. They are super effective in removing makeup as well, especially waterproof makeup! One wipe takes it all off! I'll definitely be recommending these to friends and family.

Great for traveling

The individually packed makeup remover wipes by Neutrogena are absolutely great to wipe away makeup with ease. They are soft and do not tug at the skin. Makeup comes easily with 1-2 swipes. Waterproof mascara can be slightly difficult to take off.

Although I love the individual packaging because that means no more drying out of other wipes in the package - I am not so keen I’m using this too often because of the plastic wastage that would result in.

Not a make up girl

I got this product sent to me by ChickAdvisor in exchange for a review.

I am the type of girl who does not wear make up on a daily basis. I however decided to wear a full face in order to provide an accurate review. I am always skeptical of using make up remover wipes as I'm a dedicated user of baby wipes to remove make up as I've found make up remover wipes are harsh on my skin. However, these seem to be pretty good! They moisturize while they cleanse and smell great too!

Updated On: May 22, 2019

#gotitfree

Single package facial wipes

Single packaged facial wipes are a soft medium thickness, smells nice, effective and leaves akin soft and smooth. Individually wrapped making it convenient for travelling.