Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Pocket Sized Wipes!!

These little things are great... Love when i fit things in my already packed purse...

Summertime is coming and peoples faces will be melting... Not to mention great for those rainy day makeup streaks.

I tried it, love that its like a 1 time wipe, didnt need to rub harder to get mascara or liner off... And no greasy residue

So Convenient!

These are the holy grail for travellers!
    The packets take almost no space at all and since they are individually wrapped I don’t have to worry about any product leaking and ruining my luggage and all the contents within it (has happened to me before with a regular pack of makeup removing wipes).
    They are great to have with you at all times and I use them for stubborn eyeliner and mascara removal and it works great.
    The only downside is it uses a lot of packaging and seems a bit wasteful, but if you are using them just for travel or on the go they are so worth it!

Product works well

Ok, I like the convenience out of these, They have proven great for travelling, especially to get rid of that 'I've been in and out of the sun and now I'm flying, then go to work' sort of feeling you have when you're travelling around. They work well to remove makeup and are thick enough that they don't dissolve or tear.
    One drawback for me that is the amount of waste this is-I definitely DO pay attention to that when buying products, and the individual wrapping that is garbage only is a huge turn off for me. I would LOVE to buy these products if the packaging was a biodegradable or able to be recycled. I will likely not purchase again for this reason.
    Overall product works well.

May 30, 2019

Easy to use but i'm not a fan of single use

I work in sustainability and it pains me to see the waste coming from single use products ! While this is super easy to use and compact enough for travel, I would still prefer to use micellar water to minimize the waste impacts. I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Cutest little wipes

I received these free from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes. I have used these wipes before and I love them. The size is so perfect to use for travel! It takes off all my makeup and it feels gentle on the skin. I like using these when I'm on the go or when I feel lazy to wash my face. #momlife. It does a good job cleaning my skin and does not leave any residue.

Works pretty good

Neutrogena has some great products on the market. I was able to test the cleansing wipes, single packs out. I like that they are individually wrapped. I can throw one in my purse and use it when my mascara or eye line smear. The smell is very faint, which is what I like. The wipe thickness is perfect as your fingers don't poke holes through it. Overall it is a good product. It removed my eye makeup easily.

Incroyable!

Vraiment incroyable les lingettes nettoyante démaquillante Tout-en-un Neutrogena.

Bonne grandeur, facile d'utilisation. sans gachis.

J'ai bien aimé l'odeur des lingettes. Enlève vraiment bien le maquillage. Ne laisse pas de résidu sur la peau.

Super découverte!

LOVE these mini wipes!

I use these wipes regularly, and have always struggled with the last few wipes in the package drying out before I could get around to using them. The individual wipes solve this issue and keep the wipes fresh, and they're SUPER convenient. I throw one in my bag to have one always on hand in case I need a quick cleanse. Love this idea and product!

Très efficace

J ai reçu se produit gratuitement à essayer. Je l adore. Sa se transporté facilement. Ses une démaquillant très efficace. Je vous le conseille. Je vais en rachetée ses sur💗

May 30, 2019

Essential item for gym and travelling

I often carry cleansing wipes instead of cleanser to gym or for weekend getaways. When I saw these tiny packages of wipes, I was so excited! Instead of buying a wipe that has 30 or more, which is obviously a better value but not very convenient sometimes, I now can stash couple of these in my gym bag or in my makeup bag!
    They work well as far as removing make up goes (FYI I don't wear heavy make up--just blush, filling in eyebrow and lips, done.) They are not harsh and definitely does not leave my skin feeling greasy which I find some wipes do.
    I probably won't be using these at home because I do use regular foam or gel cleanser, but these work perfect to carry for out-of-home use.