Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

May 30, 2019

Very convenient and travel friendly

I've always used the larger packages and I love that they came out with little single package wipes. These are so easy to carry around. The wipe itself is great as well. I'm able to remove all my makeup with one wipe. Scent wise it is pleasant, I find it very refreshing. This is definitely something I plan on repurchasing and keeping in my bag.

Clean and fresh!

Updated On: May 30, 2019

#Gotitfree from ChickAdvisor! These wipes did a great job removing my makeup! The scent is mild compared to the other products and does not linger, which I like. It left my face feeling fresh and it was not drying, but I would personally still apply toner and moisturizer afterwards. I also really appreciate that no rinsing is required after using these wipes! I haven’t had a chance to test it out with waterproof makeup but I will definitely do so and post an update. Overall I would definitely recommend this as a quick and easy way to take off your makeup at the end of the day!

Travel buddy!

These are a must have if you love applying make-up & are travelling. Earlier I used to carry makeup cleaning gel with me, but always ran the risk of it spilling in my bag. Now I just carry these wipes & one wipe is enough for the whole face - no matter how much make-up you have on the face!

great for on the go

I love this these. Its such a great idea to bring a single makeup wipe with me on the go, i wear lipstick everyday and sometimes if i go out to eat my lipstick with smear. these are great because i can talk my lipstick off very very if it starts to feather around my lips while eating of drinking.

Lingettes magique

J’ai adoré les lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes tout-en-un de Neutrogena! Elles fonctionnent vraiment très bien! Elle sont assez grande pour nettoyer le visage entier sans problème, même avec beaucoup de maquillage. Elle sont très douce sur la peau, contrairement à certaines autres marquent déjà utilisées. Elles ne sont pas parfumées non plus, ce qui est un plus pour moi. Je vais certainement adopter ce produit. #gotitfree #neutrogena #lovedit

Good wipe

Really strong cleaning effect and moisturizing
    Good for summer because it is really fresh and soothing
    Sensitive skin can also apply because there is no scent

Love it

First of all I would like to thank Chickadvisor for this opportunity and honestly these are one of the Cutest makeup wipes I have ever seen they are easy to carry around in a purse or small bag also quick and easy to use soft and removes makeup on the go honestly I totally recommend this if your the type of person who always traveling like me or even for a quick removal of all the makeup in one wipe pufect size to carry around I just love it

Too much waste

I have personally never been a fan of wipes because I prefer cleansers from a bottle. The idea behind these wipes are great, travel friendly, clean and compact. I have tried using these wipes to remove a full face of makeup and it was rather effective. Using both sides of a single wipe removed all of my makeup easily. It had enough product to damp my skin without having to add water.

Not my thing

First and foremost I want to thank Chickadvisor for gifting this to me as part of the product review club. I love the idea of this product. The size is cute and for some people these might be useful. For me, I lost them in my bag, they were small and compact to a fault in my big purse. They also lacked function for me as I very rarely need to remove my makeup in a situation where I can’t just use a regular makeup wipe from a normal bag. Also, I don’t use makeup wipes all that often anyway. It did an okay job when I removed my makeup but I’d prefer to just wash my face. I did like the smell quite a bit and the idea of the packaging is quite cute.

In Love 😍

I was honestly surprised when I tried these cleansing wipes..they got all my makeup off in one go and it was fully saturated with product ..these are perfect to travel with and I highly recommend these
    Received for free to review