Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Great cleansing wipes

I’ve always been a fan of neutrgorena’s face wipes and these little individual packages are soo cute!! I love how well these wipes remove my eye and face makeup, even my water proof mascara and be almost effortlessly removed!! The individual wrappings also make it so easy and convenient to travel with as well. Instead of taking a whole pack of wipes with me in my carry on I can just carry as many as I need!

Neutrogena cleansing wipes singles

the wipes are individually packed they look cute its a good idea for when your travelling, when your really tired just before bed time or when you don't have access to bathroom at that moment. But it creates more waste in the environment with the individual plastic wrap. When i tried the wipes i felt like most of the makeup was gone, my face felt fresh and i felt a light hydration also. I would recommended it to people that are tight on schedule or people that forget or are lazy to to remove their makeup before going to bed. #Gotitforfree

Good makeup removing wipes

I enjoyed using the neutrogena all-in-one make-up removing cleansing wipes singles that I received from chickadvisor for free.

I loved the practicality of the single wipe per package for a weekend getaway which helps to save space and was very convenient.

The wipes are not too try but I wish they would’ve been maybe a bit thicker/wider as I am use to using a wider wipe.

It was still overall a good product that I would buy again for a quick weekend getaway!

June 02, 2019

I didn't think I would love this so much

This is the second package I've received from the Neutrogena Hydro Boost collection and I have to say I am adoring every single thing.

I'm not a makeup wipes lover. I do like how they work but I hate how others are so drying from the alcohol content and other chemicals. My skin is dry and these are incredible for moisturizing. They take off makeup like a dream and the sheets are huge.

I wish these were biodegradable because disposable wipes are horrible for the environment.

June 02, 2019

so convenient and work like a charm

I love the Neutrogena all-in-one make-up removing cleansing wipes singles
    ! I travel every other weekend in the summer and I'm always looking for efficient ways to minimize how much stuff I travel with and these individual wipes help me do just that. They are small, but they work perfectly to remove all my make-up (and they are easy to open). I've tried in the past to take one or 2 wipes with me, but I find that outside their original package the wipes would lose their moisture and not work as well, so these are perfect for what I need. I've always been a big fan of Neutrogena products and these wipes are no exception. Thank you Neutrogena for this wonderful product, I highly recommend it and I will definitely be buying it again! #gotitfree

June 02, 2019

A must for travelling or in your bag!

These wipes are super practical! I try to not use too many products that are individually packaged. But I'll use this product for sure when travelling and I'll keep a few wipes in my bag in the Summer. They remove makeup so quickly! And I like to use them to refresh my feet and hands too.

ChickAdvisor sent me this product, so I can try and review it. I'm happy to have discovered a product I'll buy again without hesitation.

2.3/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Not effective

Neutrogena All-In-One Make-Up Removing Cleaning Wipe are individual packages which make them great for travelling. The wipes do not have an overpowering scent. Unfortunately, I did not find them effective. I felt like I have to scrub to get the make-up off my face. I personally would not buy them. #freeproduct @trieditforfree #ChickAdvisor

Hello, convinence!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor for letting me try this product in exchange for my honest review (#gotitfree).

I had seen these in the store before, and being a fan of Neutrogena's quality, I was excited to try them. I don't usually have a full face of makeup, but these little wipes came in super handy on many occasions! Messy mascara during the workday from allergy eyes? Check! Post gym re-fresh? Check! Too tired to take off makeup after a night out? Check, check, check! These were gentle on my skin, but left my face clean and refreshed. They're easy to pop in my laptop or gym bag, and beat soap and water in the office bathroom any day!

New Brunswick, Canada

What a great travel companion

Well this week I had to travel out of town for an awards gala and it required a very quick makeup change. This did a great job cleaning up while making my skin feel fresh and clean and ready to prep for the gala.
    It was easy to throw in my overnight bag and worked great.

My go-to!

Had the opportunity to try these amazing wipes for free for my honest review.

Well... first off, these are my new favourite! I’ve always been a fan of Neuteogena’s products and this one did not disappoint. They are a great sized makeup removal wipe to cover your whole face and remove all the make up. The scent is light but i did find them to be a little oily. Since I cleansed after using them this was not a concern for me. They do a great job of removing mascara, eyeshadow, concealer etc. And the convenient travel sized packages?!?? How could you go wrong. They’re nice and small to pack or throw in your purse! I highly recommended these beauties!