Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Great product

I liked having these convenient packages. These so far have been the most effective make up wipes I have used compared to other brands.

I have had no reactions since using these which is an added bonus of course.

New Brunswick, Canada

New all-time favourite! Oh yeah!

I received the Neutrogena Hydroboost weekend kit for free in exchange for and honest review. I am reviewing the all-in-one make-up removing wipes. I am typically not one to wash my face unless it's an all-in-one easy routine.

I have used many different types of wipes. Neutrogena All-in-one make-up removing wipes are the best I've ever tried. I absolutely love the scent, they are fresh and clean smelling. I found myself breathing deeply taking in the satisfying smell. These wipes have the perfect moisture factor, without being soapy or watery or the opposite dried out. As for functionality, they removed my make-up flawlessly, even my tough mascara/eyeliner... Perfection!

I have finally found the perfect all-in-one make-up remover wipe! I will definitely buy!

One wipe on the go

Those wipe are amazing , one wipe can almost erase your life ! No kidding it removed all my makeup and I wear a lot . The single packaging size it’s amazing ! I always have one in my purse

Dominican Republic

Amazing

I took my neutrogena all in one make up removing cleansing wipes singles with me on vacation and they were so convenient to use. I love them! They fit in the smallest pocket in my purse and are easy to open and use right away. They leave a clean and soft finish.

Cute package

# Neutrogenaweekendready@checkadvisor#gotfree,This wipes are really amazing, the skin doesn’t dry easily with it, it romoves mascara very effectively. Definitely recommend it. And the packages are extremely cute, I will definitely recommend this '#reviewClub# productreviewClubopportunity#thanks to Neutrogena Canada check advisor for the opportunity

convenience

This Neutrogena all in one make up remover wipes are great, they are very easy to use, love the small packages because they are very convenient to carry around and use it at anytime.
    I also love the fact that they clean my face without any oily residue like other brands, also leave my skin moist which is another pro, so I will definitively buy this wipes

Gentle and effective

I have never used a makeup wipe before, being worried about possible irritating preservatives. This one was quite gentle, and did not irritate my sensitive skin! Very effective at removing my waterproof eyeliner and mascara.
    Would highly recommend!

Produit sympa!

Le format mini est très mignon et se glisse rapidement dans le sac de voyage ou de week-end. Le point négatif, suremballage.
    La lingette est épaisse et nettoie très bien tout le visage. Je me maquille légèrement mais avec des couches de mascara, qui ont été retirées facilement avec une lingette.

2.2/5

June 10, 2019

Pratique - et pas du tout écologique

Est-ce que ces lingettes fonctionnent pour nettoyer un visage rapidement après un entraînement? Oui. Est-ce que j'achèterais ce produit? Jamais.
    Je trouve que les lingettes emballées en sachet de 10 sont déjà un gaspillage de plastique que je n'arrive pas à justifier. Mettez-en 10 emballées individuellement et rassemblées dans un autre sac non recyclable, et vous obtenez ce produit. Je suis vraiment déçue de cette marque qui va exactement à l'opposé de ce que les compagnies devraient viser: des moyens de réduire le gaspillage d'emballages.

Updated On: June 10, 2019

#Échantillongratuit

June 10, 2019

Cleansing Wipes are amazing!

For the days I am feeling lazy to wash my face, these bad boys come in handy! They fit in my purse and wristlet and I can take them whereever I want. They do the job so well and leave my skin feeling so clear and clean afterwards. I highly recommend this to others that are looking for an easy to keep your skin clean. No muss no fuss!