Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES

I got this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I like that these now come in a singles option, which is great for when I'm travelling and moving around during my busy everyday life. Singles are also great because the rest of the wipes don't dry out as they normally would if I were to go through a bigger pack. The wipes themselves feel nice against my skin, and they are scentless. Personally, I usually wash my face after using wipes -- but these do the job regardless.

June 11, 2019

Best makeup wipes out there

These wipes are great! They really do take off all of the makeup and dirt that you have collected on your face throughout the day! I love these little travel size ones I received, they will be perfect for my trip coming up to keep me feeling fresh throughout the day.

New Brunswick, Canada

Quick and easy!

I've been trying this product for the past few weeks and I really like it. Great for the purse, luggage or even at work. Easy to use and works like a charm. No makeup was left, skin felt clean and fresh. A must!

Perfect for travel

I really appreciate this product. It's is exactly what I need for my travel bag. I don't like to buy large packs of makeup wipes because they usually dry out by the time I use them all, and I don't like to pack a large Micellar water. This is the perfect happy medium. I will be buying more to keep in my makeup bag so they stay fresh when I need them occasionally. No stinging, and the scent was not over powering.

1.5/5

Meh.

I’m not a makeup wipe person, so these weren’t anything special to me. I think it’s also pretty wasteful to have a bag of these all individually wrapped. They didn’t remove my eyeliner and mascara, it left my skin a bit oily too. Not my favourite at all

June 11, 2019

Pour des lingettes démaquillantes efficaces!

Les lingettes démaquillantes neutrogena sont efficaces et de bonne qualité. En effet, elles enlèvent rapidement le maquillage sans laisser la peau grasse. Cependant, pour les personnes aux yeux sensibles comme moi, elles peuvent laisser les yeux qui brûlent pendant quelques secondes après l’utilisation. Malgré tout, c’est une marque que je recommanderais pour l’efficacité de ce produit!

Pour les voyageurs

Excellent produit, idéal lors de voyages car il permet de ne pas apporter avec soi le gros emballage. Par contre, on tente de plus en plus a éviter le surremballage, je crois que dans ce cas, c’est exagéré. Le produit est par contre très efficace et je le recommande!

Good for on the go

I liked these wipes. I loved how small and easy to take with me the package was. They removed makeup great and did not leave my skin feeling greasy like other products have.

Hoygrail

I have been using this for years in combination with oil rarely and these wipes are no joke. They leave your skin super moist all while break down ur makeup in seconds. I love that I can use during travel because I don't have a white cast to undo after using this.

bon produit

J'ai bien aimé utiliser les lingettes elles nettoient bien sentent bon laisse la peau douce ne colle pas qualité prix je recommande le produit. comme démaquillant il est tres pratique en tout temps il est doux pour la peau