Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

June 12, 2019

Takes off makeup, leaves you refreshed

These wipes were great. They took off almost all of my heavy makeup and did not have to rub too hard. The smell is very refreshing and smells ocean like. It left my skin feeling very soft, tingly and fresher. I keep on buying them!!

Removes makeup easy

I used Neutrogena All in one make up removing cleansing wipes 3 times and I really like them.
    The wipes are very soft and cleans my skin gentle. They almost don’t have any aroma, just some fresh odor. This wipes are easy to use but not easy to open so tiny package. I use only one wipe to clean my face from make up and it’s clean great waterproof mascara as well
    I’m not sure if I buy this wipes in single use packages but I definitely will buy them for my trip.
    I received it free to try and review.

Little but mighty!

I love NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES SINGLES because they are so convenient, effective and economical. I travel quite a bit and with airline restrictions on liquids, these little wipes do the trick for quick removal of lipstick, foundation, powder and eye makeup. I was amazed how well they worked. I have tried larger packages but they always dry out between my trips or I didn't close the packet correctly. These single wipes are great that way - each one is fresh and moist, ready to go. I would highly recommend this product.

#gotitfree @NeutrogenaCanada @NeutrogenaCA #NeutrogenaWeekendReady @ChickAdvisor

Super Handy

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I really appreciate that these Neutrogena cleansing wipes are available as single-use packs! They're fantastic for travel and work great as a quick face refresher when on the go. The wipes feel really nice on the skin and don't leave a filmy residue. I would definitely purchase in the future.

Great for Travel!

I really liked using these neutrogena all-in-one make-up removing cleansing wipes singles while I traveled over the weekend. They were so convenient! They worked great for removing my day makeup, I like the feel of the wipe on skin. It left little to no residue on my skin. I recommended these wipes to some friends who travel a lot. I will buy again for travel use.

Amazing wipes!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I love these cute little pocket sized wipes! Very compact so you can take them anywhere you go - good for vacation. They are reasonably priced in Walmart (20 pcs for $7.97 on sale) and are very effective in removing makeup.

June 12, 2019

Great for even the heaviest of makeup appliers

They are so refreshing and cool. They even remove my eye make-up that I had caked on THE NEXT Morning! Quite a feat. I also found that it helped dry up my oily skin. SO BONUS! Some of the wipes I used to wash my face with before bed. Sometimes I'm lazy to wash it with soap and water (make up or not) so this is much more convenient and possibly almost as good.

Less is more

These single Neutrogena All-IN-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are great to have on hand. Making it easy to travel with and easy to remove your daily make-up that was applied. The only downside is if you use alot of make-up for one look you may require more then one and you feel like you are using to many

Love these

Neutrogena All In One Makeup removing cleansing wipes are a great addition to my beauty routine. I throw one of these in my purse in case of emergency and of course use at night to get off my layers of mascara. I received this product free from Chick Advisor but I have already bought more for my mother and myself. #gotitfree#chickadvisor

One wipe does the trick

I have a fairly descent skin care routine and I only use a makeup wipe when I'm too tanked to do the full shebang. I am super impressed with the effectiveness of this product. Only needed 1 wipe to removed waterproof mascara and full face makeup. The product is very gentle around the eyes and left my skin feeling very hydrated and supple.