Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

June 17, 2019

Super efficace

Simple et très efficace. Les lingettes individuelles sont parfaites ne prennent pas beaucoup de place dans mon sac à main ou dans ma trousse de maquillage et dépanne en toute occasion.

June 17, 2019

Amazing for traveling!

These are a fantastic idea! I always was inconvenienced having to take the whole pack of wipes with me every time I traveled (especially only for a weekend), but these are so easy to throw into your travel bag or in my purse for a post gym quick freshening up! They work very well and clean the face completely, the scent is nice as well!

June 16, 2019

I like to use a product that does not burn my skin when I clean with wipes.. I tried it and it was soft and smelled good. And really cleaned well ...I got rid of all of it in one wipe

i would buy this again

what i love is that they come in small cute packets, so its easy to pull out of my purse when on the go and use it if i need to refresh my face. it does remove makeup well too.

June 16, 2019

Pratique, utiles, mais peu consciencieux

Le produit est efficace et très pratique dans ses petits sachets, mais pas très bon côté environnement. C’est plutôt la seule raison pourquoi je n’en achèterais pas.

Simplicité parfaite

J'adore le concept de la lingette en petit sachet.

Parfaite pour mettre dans ma trousse à maquillage.

La lingette démaquillante et formidable et douce.

Mais si tu porte beaucoup de maquillage, il t'en faudras surement 2.

Merci ChickAdvisor et Neutrogena pour ceux fabuleux produit.

Certaine de me le procurer bientôt.

#ChickAdvisor #Neutrogena #FreeProduct

June 16, 2019

Removes my makeup very well

I used this after a wedding. I wore a range of different makeup and I used this wipe after the day was done. I cleaned my face very well. No resume due after and the wipe was covered in my makeup. It does it job well. I received this product to review and test.

Great product!!

This product was easy to use, removed all makeup quickly and effectively.

Left my face a little softer (greasier?) than I would have liked though. Wouldn't need to try again to see if it makes me break out.

June 15, 2019

Surprising

I received it free for the review. Just a single wipe can clean my whole face. Nice and Easy. They are very useful when you need to do a clean up quick.

June 15, 2019

So convenient! New favorite!

One of my favorite brands! These are convenient and effective, and left my skin feeling fresh and clean! Perfect size for my purse and I’ll always make sure to keep one or two on hand.