Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Amazing

This stuff is absolutley the best works so well all make up is gone its totally thr best. Srsly... And i love the handy single packaging thats like my favorite part makes it so easy for travelling.

So refreshing !

I had the opportunity to try the Neutrogena make up remover clothes for free thanks to chick advisor
    I typically use make remover clothes but these ones are incredible! They are so refreshing , remove the make up and leave my skin soft and refreshed. I’m truly in love

Best make up remover

I love the neutrogena make up remover wipes. Literally one wipe, and all my eye make up is gone. I don’t like makeup removers that leave your face feeling oily, and this one doesn’t.

Love it

my favourite cute size of #neutrogena ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES SINGLES easy to carry and so useful. I like the natural scent. Effective and It smells fab and doesn't have an overwhelming scent in my face after using it.. I totally recommend it.

Compact and Effective

These little individual wipes are the cutest! They are so compact and can be taken anywhere. The effectiveness of the wipe is amazing. It removes all traces of makeup including mascara. Has a nice scent and did not leave my skin feeling dry or tight.

Great Product, Not Sustainable

I have recently stopped purchasing makeup wipes to help reduce waste, however I still have some left which I save for travelling. These are perfect for that as they are individually wrapped which makes it easy to toss into your purse, carryon, makeup bag, etc. and also ensured that the wipe stays moist and that there's no chance of contamination or drying out. I took these travelling with me and was pleasantly surprised at how well they removed makeup. I was able to use one wipe to remove a full face of makeup including eyeshadow and mascara. The only residue that it didn't fully remove was eyelash glue, however this is reoccurring issue no matter what product I use. It was also convenient in the sense that I was on a very short trip so I didn't need to bring a whole package of wipes, and I could dispose of it and the packaging without having the repack it into my carryon. That being said, I will not repurchase them as I feel like they produce too much waste especially being individually packaged, though the product itself is a great makeup removal wipe.

Nice and clean

I’m thankful and lucky to have been able to try these wipes for free from chick advisor. I’m happy they came in single packs because I feel that they were more moist and easier to use as a single pacK, and I could throw them in my purse and not worry about the package opening and getting my other things wet.

And made my skin feel soft and smooth and most importantly clean I would recommend this product to friends and family and I am definitely buying this product again .

3.2/5

June 12, 2019

Good for travelling, not for regular use

To start with the pros, I'd say this product definitely does its job of cleansing makeup and LIGHT eye makeup. It's compact and light, making it a great option for travelling as you won't have to worry about spilling liquid. However, for regular use I would prefer using oil based makeup removers rather than these cleansing wipes as I feel they are more effective.

Great removing

I got this product free for my opinion and I most say this is amazing.My face didn't feel greasy after using it.Also it didn't take so much effort to wipe my makeup off which I usually have with other products. Definitely a go to product.

Love these minis

I love the minis, they are super convenient to carry in my purse or in a weekend or overnight bag. They are so soft and gentle on my skin but tough on dirt and leave my skin feeling so clean and refreshed. They work wonders on removing my makeup as well. Since they are individually wrapped they don't dry out.