Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Love these minis

I love the minis, they are super convenient to carry in my purse or in a weekend or overnight bag. They are so soft and gentle on my skin but tough on dirt and leave my skin feeling so clean and refreshed. They work wonders on removing my makeup as well. Since they are individually wrapped they don't dry out.

Perfect for travel

I was just about to go on a trip when I received these All in One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes so I added them to my travel bag and took them on the trip. It was so nice to have small wipes instead of having to take a big package of makeup removing wipes and because they were individually wrapped they didn't dry out. I will definitely be adding these to my travel bag permanently and will recommend them to everyone I know. #gotitfree

Purchased again!!

The Neutrogena all in one wipes work great for me! I really love how well it cleans up all the makeup foundation. Love the mini pack idea which you can carry anytime anywhere and won’t take up much space. Love the scent, the wipes are thick and very soft to hands and i personally have sensitive skin but using this wipes did not break out my skin like other brand does, which is a great surprise for me as i was always looking for a wipes that is suitable for my skin. I did buy a bigger pack of these wipes as i am really happy with its result. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family!

very effective

I used this product to clean the sunscreen and makeup off my face at the end of the day. One wipe was enough to wipe my face clean including removing all my mascara and concealer. I was especially impressed that it removed the mascara because no other product alone had been able to do that for me before then. The wipes are sturdy and very lightly scented and as indicated, I did not have to rinse my face after using it. It left my face feeling clean without feeling dry. I would recommend this product because it works.

The only wipes I’ll use!

I’ve tried lots of wipes and this is by far the cheapest most effective in my opinion . I’ll continue to repurchase because it works ! Plus how cute are the mini single use ones perfect for travel !

Single use makeup remover

As much as these makeup removers did work, I personally am not a fan of single use items. If someone was to use this every day to remove makeup there would be such a large amount of waste added to our environment. They did work great at removing makeup.

June 12, 2019

Not worth the extra packaging.

I do like these make up removing wipes, they work really well. Leave face feeling clean and refreshed, but I would not purchase this product as the amount of unneeded packaging is extremely bad for our environment, packaging could be made with biodegradable materials to make this product worthy to buy.

Handy!

I really like the thickness of these moist wipes. They were amazing at removing my makeup at night right before going to bed. The wipes did not over strip the moisture in my face that I sometimes get with facial cleaners.

Removes All Traces of Makeup

This makeup wipe is very effective at removing makeup, including waterproof mascara! They don't irritate my sensitive skin, and it left my skin feeling soft, supple, and refreshed. I took the little packets on a trip and loved that they were so portable and convenient.

Excellent Make up remover

I have tried many make up removers and majority of the products I would normally consumed one or two wipes to remove my make up completely. But the Neutrogena makeup remover is so far the most effective brand I've ever tried. I like how it removes everything with just one swipe. I definitely recommend it especially for people with sensitive to dry skin.