Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

May 30, 2015

I am not a heavy make up worker, so these are ideal for me. Very convenient and does not dry out the skin at all.

2.2/5

May 29, 2015

For a face full of make up, the clothes are too dry. While the cloth is soft, I have to scrub to get the make up off.

May 16, 2015

I was recently in Miami and I forgot to pack my regular makeup remover. My sister let me use the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes she packed and they were a great alternative. They removed a decent amount of makeup and left my skin feeling very light and fresh. Great scent!

May 16, 2015

I love this product it works so well removes makeup very easy, doesn't irritate the skin and leaves a fresh clean feel after!

May 13, 2015

These work really well at removing your make up in a very gentle and effective way. It's a great quality product and worth the money spent. You basically only need to use one or two wipes to remove your make up each time depending on how much make up you use though.

April 21, 2015

These wipes work well to remove eye and face makeup and one wipe is strong enough to do the trick. Thy have no sitting scent and are delicate on even my sensitive skin.

2.7/5

April 07, 2015

I have purchased these several times in the grapefruit scent, which I love. The actual wipe does leave something to be desired. They aren't very good at removing eye makeup and I find they sometimes 'burn' the skin around my eyes. They also leave my skin looking greasy. If it wasn't for the scent... I would hate these!

March 29, 2015

They dont hurt your eyes and do not irritate them.. cleans off makeup properly leaving very little make up after....can be used on the eyeliner that just refuses to be cleaned by other make up removing wipes

February 17, 2015

i LOVE this product. i dont use any other for make up removal. i mostly use it to remove eye make-up and have never experienced an irritation or burning as i have with other makes.

February 06, 2015

I originally tried these wipes when I received a free sample. Now I buy them because I love them! They are thick & soft & really remove all of my makeup. I have somewhat sensitive skin & they don't irritate.