Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

Good wipes

I usualy don’t really use wipes for makeup removal. But those wipes were fun to use, it’s quick and not messy at all compare to what I use usually. The feel on my face was soft and confortable.

Impressionnée!

J'ai reçu gratuitement ce produit...et au départ je n'avais pas d'attente du tout parce que en général les lingettes démaquillante ça ne vaut pas grand chose donc ..

Mais la celle-ci juste wow sérieusement j'suis impressionné j'ai utilisé la lingette et j'ai réussi a enlever tout mon mascara sans m'arracher tout les cils se qui est rare! en général je me démaquille avec du La roche posay et j'ai fais le test après avoir utiliser la lingette je me suis démaquiller encore une fois avec mon démaquillant et il ne restait juste rien du tout!

C'est assez impressionnant ! pour des produits quand même bon marché!
    c'est sur que je vais en racheter pour les voyages ou en déplacement ça ne prend pas de place et ça fait vraiment la job!

Easy, leave at my Bedside,

I was able to try these make up removing wipes, and I really loved how conveinient they were to use. When I cant be bothered doing a full face routine at the end of the day, these came in handy to take off my makeup before falling asleep. I kept them in my bedside table so it was always at hand when I needed to take the "lazy way out" before going to sleep. My only issue is that for a 7 wipes it cost $3...and I really wish it had more wipes for that price. But I suppose its the perfect amount for traveling...

April 07, 2018

these wipes are perfect for on the go!

The price of these wipes is a little too high for me to use them as my every day makeup wipes, but I will say that they work extremely well and will definitely be my new "on the go" wipes to keep in my overnight bag and gym bag. They are much faster and take up less space then using cotton rounds with a traditional bottle of liquid makeup remover...but the price is pretty high for only 7 wipes! The texture of the wipes is SO nice though! Very soft, but durable enough not to fall apart when you use it. I find I don't even have to scrub very hard at all to get all my makeup off with these! Definitely recommend for if you're in a rush or are not on a budget.
    **I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review**

Sample Size

I received a sample of this item from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club. I've also purchased and repurchased this item throughout the years - but have now found other ways of cleansing that are superior and cheaper. This is probably the best cleansing wipe that is available at the drugstore. It is really effective for getting makeup off but it does smell really strongly so it's not the most sensitive skin friendly (despite the claims). Good to have if you're a lazy person who forgets to take off their makeup at night.

amazingggg

ok these are definetly my go to makeup wipes from now on. i love how gentle it is on my sensitive skin and how they smell as well! Thanks for giving me an oppertunity for trying this out

April 06, 2018

Excellent Brand delivers and excellent product!!

I've been using these makeup wipes for about a year now and i'm hooked. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I haven't experienced any reactions so far. I don't use them for my eye makeup, but for the rest of my face these are my go-to makeup wipes.

These are awesome

I used these wipes to take off my make up tonight and it did a very good job. I really liked how it did not make my face feel sticky afterward. It did leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. I would really like to buy this product again. Thank you Chickadvisor for letting me try this.

Son parfaite

Je peux déjà faire ma review sur ces lingettes. Je les adore vraiment et j’en rachète très souvent. Il y en a 7 par paquet et c’est pratique pour emporter en voyage. C’est ceux là que je dépose dans mon bagage à main. Il ne brûle pas le visage. Démaquille en une seule lingette le visage, les yeux et même les cou. Il ne sentent pas mauvaise non plus et son doux.
    Un paquet de 7 lingette coûte environ 3 ou 4$ dans la plupart des pharmacies ou au Walmart dans la section des produits pour partir en voyage. Je vous les conseilles à 100% de les essayer.

Amazing

J’ai été choisie pour faire l’essai en #cadeau gratuitement de ces lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes lors de la campagne #Neutrogena. Je l’ai utilisé après une belle soirée où j’ai été maquillée avec divers produits tenaces. J’ai été fort étonnée de découvrir l’efficacité de ce produit. Non seulement il a bien démaquillé mon visage et mes yeux, mais il ne m’a fallu que deux lingettes pour bien nettoyer le tout, ve qui est franchement très efficace.

Les lingettes ne sont pas agressantes, mais plutôt douces sur la peau. J’ai renforcé mon idée positive que j’avais sur Neutrogena et l’efficacité de ses produits. Quant à la valeur, c’est plutôt une bonne affaire sachant que 7 lingettes sont au prox de 3,00$. Je recommande ce produit lors de vos achats de lingettes nettoyantes et démaquillantes!