Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 29, 2018

Would buy again, for the smell alone!

These wipes are lovely. Incredibly soft, with a soft but pleasant scent. Effective at makeup removal, but I still found a lot came off when followed up with toner.

I received these for free to sample, but the purchase price seems a bit steep comparative to similar wipes.

All in all, I would likely purchase on sale, but I don’t see a huge enough difference to pay the same price I currently pay for double the wipes.

April 29, 2018

Worked great with just one

I was really happy to find out if be receiving these wipes free to review. I'm a beauty blogger, and wear makeup almost daily. Makeup removers and removers wipes are regulars in my daily routine, but not all of them hold up. These ones held up great! Plus they didn't have an overwhelming scent! They didn't irritate my skin, or around my eyes. They removed my waterproof mascara and eyeliner easily enough. I'm impressed. My skin wasn't left feeling dry, and so far I haven't had any kind or reaction. I would definitely purchase these again.

Tres efficace!

Ces lingettes sont tres efficaces, retire tous les residus de sur mon visage. J’ai meme testé avec du maquillage résistant à l’eau, tout est parti du premier coup! Les lingettes laissent un léger résidu huileux que j’aime moins mais c’est hydratant.

April 29, 2018

Great face wipes, would definitely purchase for myself or ot

I was lucky and received my make up wipes as a sample through Chick Advisor.

I was very happy when I recieved them. I do not wear a lot or make up but I do go to the gym. I found them to be great to wipe my face after a good workout . I was left feeling fresh and clean after using it.

I think the value is very fair and am very happy with this product.

I would purchase it myself and recommend to friends.

Thanks for the sample!!!

Convenient

I love using these to remove my makeup with one wipe when I'm too lazy to pull out my makeup remover. Also would be really great for travel. I #gotitfree from chickadvisor to review

April 28, 2018

I won’t use any other makeup removing wipes

These wipes are silky and gentle on my skin. I noticed a difference right away just by the feel of the wipe. The Neutrogena wipes made my current *unnamed* wipes feel like sandpaper. A nice light smell and takes every spec off my face with ease. Seriously love these wipes. Give them a try, you won’t be let down. I promise!

Amazing Makeup Removal Wipes

I personally enjoyed these makeup removing wipes because they remove makeup very effectively and you don’t have to scrub your face in order to do so.

I also love that these wipes aren’t great for sensitive skin and that they also help prevent acne and wrinkles.

One package is around $9 and it is pretty small, so unless you’re buying the double package which does cost more then you aren’t receiving many wipes in the single package.

Other than quantity these wipes are amazing! If you don’t mind the price then I definitely suggest these!

April 28, 2018

A fast and easy way to remove makeup

I really liked these makeup wipes. I found they removed my makeup very well without leaving a lot of makeup behind. 1 wipe was enough to remove even a dark smokey look. The scent is nice and it didn't leave my skin with a tight clean feeling. I definitely recommend these if your on the go or just want to quickly remove your makeup.

Updated On: April 28, 2018

I received this free from chickadvisor for testing purposes

April 28, 2018

Did what the commercials said it would

I love makeup remover wipes. They're convenient and effective. I expect wipes to be gentle on skin but strong enough to remove everything and I have to say these were just that.

They were gentle on my skin and removed everything without rubbing my skin off. They definitely didn't require much effort.

I definitely recommend this product, I feel the price point could be better but they're pretty effective which to me would out weigh the cost (if I wanted more than 7 wipes at a time)

April 28, 2018

Soft enough for sensitive eyes

These makeup removing wipes have opened my eyes to hoe much makeup my other brand of wipes were leaving behind. They are a nice size, and the material is very soft. I sometimes wear a lot of eye makeup, and my eyes would ger irritated from trying to scrub it off. This wipes make it easier to dissolve and remove stubborn eye makeup without causing irritation, which is a definite plus! #chickadvisor #gotitfree #neutrogena