Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

Great for travel.

These wipes were gentle on my skin and removed all of my make-up at the end of the day. I wear light make-up and they worked great.
    The cost for a 7 pack wipes would be too expensive for me to use on a -day-to-day basis, but they would be an excellent buy for travelling and camping.
    I got this product free but will be using again in the future.

2.7/5

April 29, 2018

Not great for eye make-up

I received these Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes free to try from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

If you do not wear much make-up, I could see these make-up wipes being perfectly fine for 'taking off the day.' However, if you wear mascara, eyeliner and other eye make-up, these just won't do it. They are much too dry and do not have enough liquid to take off heavier eye make-up. You end up having to rub too much leading to eye irritation, and you will also have to use more than one wipe.

They claim to remove "all types of face, lip and eye make-up" - "even waterproof mascara" - but I don't even wear waterproof mascara and still had a hard time getting any of it off. Again, the wipes are simply too dry. Not enough liquid in each wipe. I have actually tried these a couple times before and had the same issue.

In terms of price, I feel these wipes are very overpriced. It's almost $10 for 25 and you can get 25 from other drugstore brands for less. You can even get 40 from other brands for less. I would certainly never pay $3 for 7.

I liked them!

I got these wipes for free to try. I liked the wipes but I didn't love them because they didn't remove all my makeup. Having said that, I appreciate that they're gentle on the skin and I do wear a full face (fenty foundation, Kat von d contour, etc.) so it is a bit to take off.

April 29, 2018

Good cleansing wipes for light makeup

I was lucky to try the Neutrogena make-up removing cleansing wipes as part of the Chickadvisor Review Club. I don't use cleansing wipes as often to remove my makeup, but was excited to try these wipes. Based on my experience, it took all my makeup off when I was wearing light makeup. However when I used a wipe to remove heavy makeup from a wedding I attended, it didn't remove everything in one go and took several times going over my face for it to remove the majority of the makeup. So I would recommend it for light makeup to my friends and family, but not necessarily heavier makeup.

Great for travel!

I received this from ChickAdvisor to try free but it doesn’t affect my opinions. I quite liked these wipes they worked well at removing my daily makeup and didn’t leave my skin feeling dried out or my skin feeel tight afterwards. They are great to throw in you luggage for travel and I’m excited for them for camping even just to clean your pores out after a long day. I wouldn’t use them at home as I find a facecloth and facial cleanser to be less environmentally impacting as a disposable wipe but for days on the go or weekends away these are fantastic

Removes my makeup well

These wipes are jam packed with moisture helping me get rid of a days worth of makeup with a single wipe.

No need to worry about irritation or breakouts, these are safe enough for daily use

Definitely worth the price and easy enough to throw in your purse to have on hand

#Gotitfree
    #review

Portable cleansing wipes

Great for vacation and on-the-go to remove makeup or stay refreshed. It works well but I still have some trouble when removing waterproof mascara. I recommend this for overall face cleansing and bringing a small bottle of eye makeup remover to get rid of all the mascara bits.

ICONIC.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

I think everyone knows that these wipes are legendary! For good reason. I can't get over how they wipe away, even waterproof mascara, like it's nothing. It makes your life so easy and you can be so gentle on your face, opposed to baby wipes which make you work too hard unless you use oil or something, and are hard on the skin. Love the big size and SOFTNESS of these. Neutrogena claims that these gently erase 99% of makeup and I think I can agree with that. It's definitely gentle enough for the eyes and contact lens wearers like me. I don't like that they claim these wipes leave skin thoroughly clean because only a spinbrush does that. However, it's true that they don't leave you with residue, and they do leave you moisturized enough to skip washing your face when you're lazy. The travel size is fabulous and I can't complain about $3. But the full size of 25 for $10 is awesome! Definitely recommend.

convenient and effective

I received a free sample of this product. I like to use this when I am traveling or when I am lazy since this is really convenient and effective. Great product! I would recommend this to friends.

Skin feels so soft!

I recieved these products free from chickadvisor.

I really enjoyed the make up removing wipes. I find it's a good value as I did not need as many wipes to remove my makeup compared to other maybe less expensive brands.
    My skin feels nice and soft not dry.
    I have senstive skin and did not have any reaction which is a big plus for me!

I would purchase and recommend to family and friends!