Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

New thing for me!!!

It definitely does it job!!!! Wipes super soft and gentle, infused with a mild cleansing lotion. Remove all types of make-up but also tone skin, leaving it refreshed.These wipes are for all types of skin, even sensitive!!!!!

Quintessential Makeup Wipes

I have used these wipes for a few years now and they never fail! They remove makeup (even waterproof) effortlessly and they don't seem to break me out or hurt my sensitive skin!

Perfect for basic makeup

These wipes are great for those quick makeup jobs that you also want to quickly take care of. I wouldn’t recommend them for a full coverage face, but they’re perfect if you’ve just got on mascara and some bronzer. They smell great and are super soft even when used around the eyes.

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I wear a full face of makeup everyday. Of course made to look like nothing at all. I need a good product to take all the other products off. And this delivers!

It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. The wipe is soft on the skin and removes all my makeup in a few wipes.

Will now be my go to makeup remover!

Great wipes!

I was sent these wipes as prt do the Product Review Club. I wear makeup daily and regularly use wipes when cleansing my face. These really do remove makeup (including waterproof mascara) very well. The price is also really good for such a quality brand. They don't have a strong smell or leave any residue. Would be great for the gym and the car too.

Lingettes nettoyantes neutrogena

J'ai reçu les lingettes nettoyantes pour le visages #neutrogena en #cadeau. Depuis que je les ais essayées je n'ai pas pu faire autrement que devles intégrer à ma routine du soir.

Elles laissent mon visage propre et frais pour la nuit.

Je les adore tout simplement et je ne peux plus me passer d'elles.

Merci @chickadvisor de m'avoir permis de connaître ce super produit !

My new favourite

These wipes worked like a charm! I was expecting them to be like regular baby wipes but they were so much better. All of my makeup came off my face, and then off my makeup brush as well! It has an oily texture but I liked it. Left my face feeling soft and hydrated. I think they are prices great for what you get and how well they work. I would definitely recommend this and I’ll be purchasing from now on.
    **i received these products free to test and review

May 02, 2018

live them for fix makeup fixs

I love these wipes. They are amazing for on the go to the beach or travelling, for wakeup fix ups and they are amazing for getting that lil stain off without all the rubbing! would recommend these to anyone on the go!!

Swipe away makeup easily

I got to try NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I love these wipes to easily remove my makeup before bed. They even remove mascara and don't irritate my eyes. They also add moisture to your skin so it's not completely dried out after cleansing. I would recommend them! #gotitfree

Great Product

I really liked using these makeup removing wipes. They are easy to use and effectively wipe off makeup. They don’t have a strong scent and they don’t leave my face oily like other makeup removing products.