Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

Facewash

I was pleasantly surprised when i tried these wipes with a full face of makeup that all i needed was one wipe to remove it all. Ive been using them exclusively eversince. The wipes are thick and soft they feel like a wash cloth and my skin never feels dehydrated afterwards like i have experienced with other makeup removing wipes.
    These are my absolute favorite and the price is fair so i will be purchasing once im done with my sample size one that chickadvisor and neutrogena sent me.

Removes makeup pretty well

With a little bit of scrubbing with the wife, I was able to remove most of my eyemake up and mascara as well as BB cream. This is great for on the go and travelling!

Updated On: May 05, 2018

I was given this product from Chick Advisor to share my experience, opinions are my own.

Great Wipes

I used these wipes during a trip .I really enjoyed thee wipes. I had a full face of make-up on and it took all of my make-up off. I did not stain the hotel pillows with any make-up so these definitely work. The price point is great to because you are getting wipes that work for an affordable price. My friend really liked these wipes too, so I would continue to recommend these

Updated On: May 05, 2018

I received these for free.

Soft wipes

I have always love using wipes for removing my makeup if I am tired in the evening. So far I love this neutrogena wipes. It feels so soft on the skin without any irritation.

May 04, 2018

Great wipes that don’t make me break out!

I was lucky enough to be able to try these for free from Chick Advisor.

When I use a face wipe I use it while laying in bed because I’m too tired to wash my face (pregnant and mom of a 15 month old!) Most face wipes make me break out, but I was happy to see now new blemishes on my face the next morning! They have a mild scent and did a decent job of removing my eye makeup (although not a great job... and I only wear a small amount of pencil liner and mascara).

Nevertheless, although I do find that they are a bit pricey, I would purchase for myself. :)

Really cleans your face

I received these free from Chick Advisor to review.

These are really great make up removing cleansing wipes. It is a very sheet, which means that even with heavy make-up it does a good job.
    It doesn't really have much of a scent, and is very gentle on the skin.

It is more on a more costly side, and so I don't think i would be using this on a daily basis. However, I can see using this when I go traveling instead of having to lug all my other make up remover supplies, or when I am in a hurry and really want to go to bed!

Definitely recommend to purchase this!

May 04, 2018

Great and perfect for traveling!

Easy to use, convenient to use, smells great and works well even with long lasting eyeliner. Did not irrate my skin. I will be getting these and using them often.

Gentle and effective

I got to try these free from Chick Advisor. The wipes were so gentle on my sensitive face, I usually react to most wipes I have used. Even being as gentle as they were, they cleaned all my makeup right off and didnt leave any residue. I will definitely be added these to my list of favourite products.

great

Thanks to chick advisor I got to try this product free. Thanks . I love these wipes they work awesome. They worked really go on taking off all my makeup for the day. felt really nice on the skin, did not irritate the skin / I would buy in the future the price is avarage

Bonne lingette démaquillante

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement grâce a ChickAdvisor les lingettes démaquillante tout en un de neutrogena.

Je suis une personne qui a la peau sensible, sèche et qui éprouve des sensations de craquement lorsque j'utilise des produits inadéquat pour mon visage. Je n'ai resentie aucune secheresse ni sensation de craquement apres l'utilisation des lingettes.

Je recommade ce produit qui facilite la vie pour se démaquiller!