Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 27, 2018

Great Product! Would Buy Again!!

I love this product. I have been buying it for over a year. I attempted to switch products and did not find it worked as well. This product removes my makeup. I have sensitive skin but find these do not irritate or cause an acne breakout. Absolutely love this product! Will continue to keep using and would highly recommend.

Very convenient.

This is a very convenient product specially when you go away and needed somthing to wipe youe face. All in one no need for rinsing and lathering to remove excess make up.

Easy Peasy Makeup Removal

I love love love makeup wipes! Got this free from ChickAdvisor :)
    Wipes are so convenient, I love packing it in my gym bag or for travel. These wipes are soft, and takes off my face makeup with ease. The size of the package is also small, so it's easy to take with you. My skin is sensitive, but I didn't have any issues with this one! I would recommend to give it a try, it's very inexpensive!

Des lingettes

Simple et facile pour se démaquiller. Enlève bien le maquillage. Même le mascara résistant à l'eau! Laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau. Vraiment agréable à utiliser.

Une bonne lingette démaquillante

J'ai bien aimé cette lingette démaquillante que j'ai pu tester gratuitement #gotitfree

Elle fonctionne très bien pour enlever presque tout le maquillage. Je n'ai pas eu de problème pour le fard à paupière, le rouge à lèvre et le fond de teint. Par contre, lorsqu'il s'agit de mascara waterproof, c'est plus difficile à faire partir avec cette lingette.

Sinon tout est bien! L'odeur est subtile et douce et ma peau n'est pas irritée après l'utilisation de cette lingette.

May 26, 2018

Great travel friendly makeup removing cleansing wipes

I got this product for free. These wipes are very effective. They remove all makeup including waterproof makeup.

All you need to do is open the resalable pack and swipe these moist wipes on your face to quickly remove your makeup.

These are great for travel. The package is flat so it will not take up much room in your suitcase and it seals very well so no spill and leaks that are a possibility with other liquid makeup removers.

I like to use these wipes on my eyes because they are gentle on my sensitive skin and still get the job done.

I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.

Love!

I really love these wipes and take them with me whenever I travel to remove makeup & cleanse my face. I got to try them again as part of the product review club.

Removes makeup well!

I found this product to be quite useful. It is a quick and easy way to remove makeup without rinsing. It did get most of my makeup off, even mascara. Definitely convenient and refreshing for the summer!

The only issue I had with the product is the packaging. It did not stay sealed properly. I had to put in a plastic bag to keep fresh.

NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES

I've use the Neutrogena wipes in the past was happy to receive them again for testing and reviews. I like using them, they are a quick easy way to remove makeup and dirt off your face. I use them before bed and love how effect they are. The price for them is a bit much, but if you can find them on sale then it's worth it.

Excellent produit !

J'ai beaucoup aimé ces lingettes nettoyantes! Elles sont très douces pour la peau et ne l'assèche pas. Pas de parfum trop fort non plus, et elles enlèvent très facilement tout le maquillage! Vraiment efficace. Je le recommande! Merci Chickadvisor de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit gratuitement!!!! :)