Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo Reviews
#80 in Shampoo

Use once a week to make your favorite shampoo work better
Instant

October 19, 2020

Definitely a keeper!

This shampoo gets rid of product build-up resulting from various products used to make my dry hair less so. Neutrogena anti residue shampoo leaves my hair feeling especially clean and light without any additional dryness. Definitely a must to have on hand!

October 18, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I never want to run out!

I have struggled with oily hair for a long time. Previously I could go like 5 days without needing dry shampoo and now I need it as soon as my hair dries. I’ve tried so many hair masks (store bought and DIY) and they haven’t really made an impact. I heard really good stuff about this anti-residue shampoo and decided to try it. It was $10 which I thought was a good price. It works so well! My hair is even curlier which is something I thought I wouldn’t have again. It suds up okay. The only thing I wish was better was the smell. It reminds me of a men shampoo. Other than that, it’s awesome!!

0.8/5

October 15, 2020

Doesn't keep my oily hair under control

I have been using this shampoo for about a month now and every time I used it, it felt like it was stripping my hair and not even washing my hair effectively, My hair is still oily after each wash gave it a month enough time

September 11, 2020

It works well! No more waxy hair

Due to product build up and hard water my hair was waxy even right after shampooing. This shampoo took away the heavy sticky feeling and brought back the shine in my hair. I now use once a week to maintain.

September 07, 2020

Just meh

I guess it does what it’s supposed to do by completely cleansing and removing build up. But I do have to say, my hair feels like stiff and dried out straw after I wash with it

August 28, 2020

amazing product

They work quite well, especially for oily hair -cleanses and leaves the scalp fresh and rejuvenated. I'm not the biggest fan of the scent but you only use this once a week

August 28, 2020

I would buy this product again.

Neutrogena anti residue shampoo is a great product to bring back body and shine to hair that has become dull and frizzy due to daily shampooing. I use this product monthly or if I'm going somewhere special. I love the smell and the confidence it brings me and I hope it can do that for you too.

March 30, 2020

Works really well!

They used to sell this as a larger size at some large retail and wholesale stores but they no longer do; only able to purchase the smaller bottles. They work quite well, especially for oily hair -cleanses and leaves the scalp fresh and rejuvenated. I suspect they've changed the formula a bit from a few years ago though; could be my hair but it's not as 'powerful' as it used to be.

January 29, 2020

Stripping and strong smells but does a great job!!!

Quite harsh on the hair but it’s the objective. Cleans everything that can be as residues on your hair! I would prefer a more subtle smell, smells strongly like an old lady’s perfume... I use it maximum twice a month. It makes a difference!

January 14, 2020

Deep clean

Used this product once a week and it leaves your scalp feeling very clean. I wouldn’t recommend using it more than once a week as it may dry out your scalp