Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Illumine vraiment le teint

Ça fait une semaine que j'utilise ce produit avec les autres produits de la gamme que j'ai reçus gratuitement pour en faire l'essai. Je dois dire que je suis très impressionnée! J'ai une peau avec tendance à l'acné et je n'ai pas eu de problèmes avec le gel-crème.

Le produit s'étend à merveille et ne laisse pas de fini gras au toucher, ce que j'apprécie beaucoup. Il laisse un léger éclat scintillant sur la peau et donne l'impression d'ajouter une teinte à ma peau.

Ce que j'améliorerais de la formule c'est son parfum qui est très floral et prononcé. Je préfèrerais un produit sans fragrance.

United States

Great product!

I really loved this Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream! This is step 3 of the Bright Boost skincare lineup, and I would have to say it was one of my favorite products! The texture is extremely light and it immediately absorbed into my skin with absolutely no residue left behind. It has a very light scent which I really like, and it is extremely hydrating and nourishing. I apply this a day and have found that the overall texture and brightness of my skin has noticeable improved. It works great under makeup and is an instant pick me up for dull skin! I would highly recommend this product!

I received this product free for testing purposes.

Super crème

J'ai bien aimé la crème. Super texture, elle sent bon et elle hydrate très bien. J'ai la peau plus sensible l'hiver et j'ai trouvé que ma peau pelait versus ma crème habituelle mais j'imagine que ce sont les peaux mortes qui tombaient pour donner de l'éclat à ma peau.

superb!!!

Amazing results! beautifully scented and astounding quality. This product has reduced my wrinkles and left a hydrated finish to my skin. With prolonged use, I have noticed that this Gel has brightened my dark circles and balanced my skin's ph levels. I also thought the addition of SPF is a brilliantly health conscious addition to the ingredients to not only reduce skin damage from solar rays but to encourage care and safety for skin. I appreciate the attention to formulating a lightweight product to further prevent breakouts or irritation, as these qualities are highly important when formulating skincare products. The micro polish has also resulted in an illuminating finish and natural glow to my skin. This is by far the best purchase I have made pertaining to skincare!!!

Shine on

I am super thankful I got to try this product! I love it best out of the bright boost line. The gel hydrated my skin so well, and actually makes my face shine. There is a little sparkle in it that almost gives me an appearance of makeup without having to put any on. I liked that the smell stayed there and would def keep purchasing this item.

So Smooth!

I was so excited to get selected to review the Neutrogena Bright Boost Line for ChickAdvisor! I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and have been really liking it! The Bright Boost Gel goes on really smooth and feels great on the skin. It’s got a little sparkle in it, so I don’t use this one everyday, but that’s only because I work in sterile compounding. No makeup is allowed! Lol. I could definitely see myself continue to use this whole line. Great price too! You can get all 4 products for $60ish plus tax at Walmart Canada.

Love ITTT

I received this product free as a product review member. Instantly, it has become one of my favourite creams to use in the morning after showering. My skin looks brighter and hydrated even without wearing makeup all day. It has helped reduce pigmentation as well! The cream enters the skin very fast and leaves the skin smooth instead of sticky.

Love the gel!

I really like this gel. I use it after the serum and find that it goes on smooth and isn't sticky like other gels I have used in the past. I don't have any issue with greasiness on my face either, even when using it twice a day. My skin has been very dry lately (thanks to pregnancy hormones and this lovely Canadian winter) but I have noticed a big change since using this product..even though it has really only been a week. My skin is definitely smoother and clear! I should also mention there is a fragrance in this product but it's mild. I like it. I would definitely buy this product once I run out!

Updated On: March 24, 2020

#gotitfree

Not thick enough

Been using the cream for over a week now. Im not a fan of it. The fragrance is too strong for my liking and I dont find it "creamy" enough doesnt hydrate my skin enough.

Great AM/PM Moisturizer

This product is meant to be used with their entire Bright Boost line and so far I'm a fan. The gel absorbs into the skin quite quickly and is easy to apply - no sticky fingers or uncomfortable tightness around my face. The only criticism I have is the scent. It's not overpowering and is generally light/floral, but I would prefer if the fragrance was dialed back so I'm using less unnecessary chemicals on my face. I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review.