Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Amazing results!

I am so impressed by Neutrogena Bright Boost cream gel! I love its packaging and its light fragrance. The best part is that it does not make my skin look oily, it absorbs into skin very easily, and make my skin look fresh and healthy. It really brightens the skin in seconds! I highly recommend this cream to all the lovelies out there who are looking for something that brightens their skin without putting too much effort into it.
    My camera has not done the justice...my skin is very rough and dry more than it looks in the photo and after applying the gel it looks a lot more healthy and glowing than it looks in the photo.

Instant Brightening!

I have been using the Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream for two weeks now. I already love it!

Because this is a gel cream, it applies on the skin very smoothly. And it is also very lightweight on the skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, hydrated and instantly brighter looking.

The gel cream have a slight fragrance to it. Very light, floral and super pleasant.

I recommend this gel cream to anyone looking for a brighter skin tone.

I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.

2.0/5

Not for me!

Unfortunately I have very sensitive skin and this product did not work for me. I tried to use it for the full 7 days, but my face was unable to handle this product. This moisturizer was very strongly scented and left my skin sticky for hours after use. My face ended up being in a redder state then normal. This may work for some people with normal skin, but it was not for me. (I received this product free to test)

March 31, 2020

Great Product! Smells amazing!

Really love the smell of this line. Leaves my skin feeling super soft, goes on nice and does not leave skin feeling oily or greasy. Would definitely recommend as part of a daily routine. The one downfall is I don't like the tub it comes in, just because I have nails and I find it wastes product when it goes under my nails. But that is a me problem not the product's.

Effective Moisture, Not Greasy, Smooth Bright Skin

The Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream is exactly as described. The gel is a rich creamy texture that absorbs quickly into the skin. It has a very delicate fresh and floral scent. I like that this product doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy, not even the next morning after a sleep. The gel cream leaves a glowing radiance on the skin but it doesn’t look like glitter as I’ve read in other reviews. During cooler weather, I find it necessary to moisturizer my skin and this product does it beautifully.
    #gotitfree
    #NeutrogenaBrightBurst

Great product

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club #gotitfree

I really like this gel cream! It's a cooling, smooth texture and makes my face feel so refreshed! I would definitely buy this again.

Bright Boost Gel

I received this product for free along with the rest of the bright boost products . The gel is a light weight product that makes my skin feel so smooth . It has been a week and I can already see the difference in tone on my skin .

It feels really refreshing

This product is a fantastic staple for spring and summer when skin needs something lighter & refreshing. Love the consistency which is gel but not too watery and exactly how my skin loves.

Great Product

Wow what can I say what a great product so smooth and great feeling not a heavy cream which is great for younger adults. I have combination skin and this product was just great!!!! I love the full line of this product. Already told the women in my life they need these creams. Love the different creams. Thank you

March 30, 2020

My Combo Skin Thought This Was too Much Moisture!

This formula is really pretty, it's got a slight sparkle that illuminates my skin. I have combo skin with really dry spots, especially in the winter. I used this two days in a row and it was too much for my skin and left it melting my foundation off.

I have switched to just using once a week and at night when I won't have make up on the next day (like a Saturday), and it works well. I will continue to experiment with it, but it really did get rid of my dry skin - which is really hard to do.