Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Great

Thank you @chickadvisor for these @neutrogenacanada Bright Boost products! I've had the pleasure to test all 4 products. #gotitfree

Same as step 1 and 2 in this product line, there is a nice light fragrance to the gel cream. A little product goes a long way. I have oily skin (used to be combination skin growing up), so this gel cream was quite nice. I think it might be my new fav daily moisturizer. It quenched my skin just enough and I did not have an oily sheen by the end of the day. (Unlike the Protector Moisturizer Step 4). I only had about a week to test the products, but I could instantly see the brightening results after the first week use when doing all 3/4 steps.

Very light , refreshing moisturizer

I was really excited when I received this product from @Chickadvisor to review it. When I tried the cream that night it was lovely. The scent was very refreshing, the texture was wonderful very light and it absorbed nicely. Not heavy or sticky. It hydrated my skin very well and in the morning it looked brighter and luminous.

Was very impressed with this cream that I #gotitfree from @chickadvisor.

Looking forward to using this cream for longer.

Loveeeeee

I was very happily surprised at how good this gel cream is!! Usually gel creams are very watery but this one is actually a nice thick cream! It has a very strong fragrance but I actually liked it! The only thing I wasn’t a fan of was it has a bunch of tiny shimmer/sparkles inside the cream. The cream left my skin looking so young and fresh after using it.

Glides on so smooth!

Nice gel formulation that helps the product glide on smoothly. Subtle scent, not overpowering. Makes my skin feel soft and moisturized with a nice glow!

Good daily cream

I liked this cream. It was very thick so I only needed a very small amount on my combination/oily skin. It had a very light smell and made my skin feel bright. I preferred to use it as a night cream instead of a day cream.

Highly recommend!

I love everything about this product! I love the packaging, the gel cream texture, the fruity/floral scent but most importantly I love how this cream makes my skin look and feel. I’m someone with somewhat sensitive skin so I’m always concerned about how my skin will react when I test out a new product like this but I haven’t had any issues and my skin is soft, smooth and looks glowing and healthy. It wears well under my makeup, highly recommend!

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena for this review opportunity, all thoughts are my own. #gotitfree

So Smooth

I really loved this gel cream. It was very silky and smooth and made me feel refreshed and renewed. My skin was brighter and way more hydrated. I used it in the morning and in the evening. I had some dark spots under my eyes and I really seemed to help with that. I would purchase this again.

March 27, 2020

One of my Faves from the Bright Boost line!

I was pleasantly surprised by this Bright Boost Gel Cream! Generally, I don’t find most Gel Creams give my skin enough hydration, but this Bright Boost Gel Cream does a really great job at providing my skin with the hydration is needs. Cream contains Neoglucosamine, AHAs, PHAs, and Mandelic Acid, to help improve skins tone, texture and the appearance of fine lines within one week. It also brightens the skin and improves cell turnover. The Cream itself has a gel-like texture to it, which applies easily to the skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and smooth. It also has a nice light scent to it that isn’t too overpowering or heavy.

Overall, I really enjoy this Gel Cream!

Love it!

The Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream helped my skin become smoother and more resilient in combination with the other three products from this line. I found it easy to use, not greasy and easy to work into my skin. I have noticed that my skin is brighter since using this Gel Cream a week ago.

So great

When I opened the package the scent was a little strong but it’s a nice smell. The cream is silky smooth and it made my skin feel so soft, like velvet. After just one application my skin was softer and silkier then I’d seen it in a long time!