Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

So fresh!

I received this product to review for free. The scent is so beautiful, and floral. This gel went on smooth and non greasy. I would love to store it in the fridge to provide a cool experience.

J’aime bien

J’ai apprécié de pouvoir tester ce produit gratuitement grâce à #ChickAdvisor et #Neutrogena. Je n’avais pas d’attentes particulières et j’ai été plus surprise suite à l’utilisation de ce gel-crème « bright boost »! Contrairement à ce que j’avais peur, la crème est super légère et pénètre rapidement dans la peau! Rien de gras ou huileux, la peau est toute douce ensuite! Je n’ai pas encore testé durant une semaine entière mais j’ai déjà l’impression que mon teint est meilleur et à plus d’éclat!

It really moisturize

What I really love about this gel cream is it does really moisturize my skin and it also have a pleasant smell. It works really well under makeup. I used it twice a day for almost everyday in 3 weeks now and I definitely noticed the difference. It brighten my dull skin. I already re-purchased one since it goes on sale at Shoppers.

Thank you to Chickadvisor and Neutrogena for the free product in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree

2.2/5

Not impressed.

I was really excited to try this out but extremely disappointed to find it contains dimethicone. I didn’t find it to be very hydrating and I have combination skin. It does feel nice going on but it pills on my skin throughout the day because of the silicone,and I can’t wear it under makeup because it caused my foundation to pill.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Good and smoothing

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor club. The cream went on smoothly and had a fresh smell. I'm not sure if it brightened my skin overly, but it did have a bit of a glow. It wasn't greasy at all, but I was expecting it to be a bit more moisturizing.

April 16, 2020

will be buying this again

very noce on the skin. very light and not sticky which is nice! love the brightness is gives my face. will be telling all my friends about this stuff.

feels nice on my face

I was late testing this because of all the virus stuff going on, but after a week or so I can't notice a difference.. maybe when the sun comes out I will. Not into having fragrance in my products though, but it didn't smell bad.

April 16, 2020

Tested for two weeks, good results!

I received bright boost gel cream for testing purposes and I am happy with my experience! I like gel products and this one became my favourite. Skin feels refreshed and moisturized. Also skin looks lighter and even with a healthy shine.

Amazing product!

I will definitely be purchasing this face cream. Smells great, works well, is light weight and not greasy at all! If you are looking for an easy addition to you daily routine, I recommend this face cream!

April 15, 2020

"Bright Boost" = Belle gamme de produits !

J'ai bien aimé mon expérience d'essai des produits Bright Boost de Neutrogena.

Le gel-creme hydrate vraiment ma peau sans laisser la peau grasse. Parfait hydrantant pour les mois d'été.

J'ai vraiment remarqué une belle difference au niveau de l'éclat, mais peu au niveau de la texture. Je suis tout de meme vraiment satisfaite. On voit que Neutrogena s'efforce à faire de meilleurs soins pour la peau récemment. Et le defi est hautement reussi avec la gamme Bright Boost. Soins de peau efficaces et luxueux a prix acessibles.

Mon seul commentaire negatif : le suremballage en carton/plastique.