Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Smells amazing

I love this gel creme! It smells really nice and not overly powerful. I use it twice a day. Once I put it on my skin feels cool, refreshed and hydrated. No sticky feeling like some gel cremes and it gets absorbed fast into the skin.

Natural glow

I really enjoyed this product. I really did work and I noticed results. After using this product , my face became moisturized and smoother. It is the perfect texture without being too heavy or sticky. Also I like that it is oil-free, alcohol-free & has an AHA in it. The cream has a shimmer to it which also aids in brightening the face. It’s absorbs quickly and smells amazing.

3.2/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Too oily

A convenient package, and great texture for applying, a little goes a long way but I found it left my skin sticky after applying. The stickiness seemed to last a few hours so maybe my skin just isn't needing a moisturizing serum?! Either way personally I would not buy this product for me

Super hydrating!

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club.

Prior to this, I did not have a skincare regimen (I know, I know) so I was super excited to jump on board the opportunity to try and review this Neutrogena line and I have to say, I am so happy!

First of all, the cream itself is SO beautiful. It is a super pale pink and it's sparkly! I love it. The floral, summery scent is pleasant and not overwhelming. I am very sensitive to fragrance and found this did not bother me at all. I also loved the packaging which is beautiful and the inner lid has a tab that make it easy to lift so you don't accidentally tip over the whole jar - well-thought out!

In terms of efficacy, a little goes a long way with this product! The first time I tried it, I used a bit much and found it didn't absorb thoroughly and left my skin tacky, so I recommend using a small amount to start. I used this all over my face and neck and found it helped rid some of the more stubborn flaky dry spots that I was experiencing.

The label indicates to use it twice daily, but I only used it in the morning and found my skin stayed soft and moisturized throughout the day in regular weather. I would consider using it twice daily during dry months.

After using this line for just two weeks, I found my skin texture had improved and now looks smoother and brighter. I will without a doubt continue to use these products.

Effet instantané

L’effet illuminateur est instantané, la peau est plus lumineuse, retexturisé et lisse.
    Le produit se dit nourrissant, mais je vais continuer de le tester pour en être convaincue.
    La texture est plaisante; un mélange entre un gel et une crème et l’effet est vraiment rafraîchissant!
    Je trouve dommage qu’il n’y ai pas de FPS, ça aurait été plus pratique.

Slightly Sticky and Greasy

Texture: looking at it in the container, it looks oily. I don't have overly oily skin but this product made my skin feels more oily than normal through the day. It goes on smooth but once it dries leaves a slightly tacky and greasy surface. Mild, pleasant scent. This is my least favorite product in the Bright Boost line.
    I used the whole product line every morning and night; did not notice much of a difference.

Great boosting cream!

This is my second Neutrogena gel cream. It is light and provide good soothing and glowing effect. The cream can be applied under make up. I I did not experience any skin reaction or sensitivity. The cream has fine shimmer in it that leaves a light natural glow.

Great for Dull Combination Skin

I feel very fortunate to have received all four products in the Neutrogena Bright Boost line free in exchange for my honest review from ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club #gotitfree

For use in the mornings and evenings, this gel cream forms an essential part of the four step bright boost process, and is applied after the serum. The gel cream is perfect for moisturizing, smoothing, and brightening my dull combination skin that responds better to gel than thicker lotion formulas. The gel cream has the same light scent as the other products in the line and the formula is gentle on the skin. Used together after the exfoliant and the serum, the result is noticeably smoother and brighter skin. Although not advertised as one of the effects, I also found it made my pores look smaller, which is something I've struggled with before and could only be replicated with primers.

I would recommend this gel cream to others and will definitely be purchasing it again. As with the other products in the line, the gel cream is a bit pricier than other drug store brands, but the quality is excellent and I've seen it go on sale at local drug stores twice already.

Refreshed skin

Thank you chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to try and review this product. The bright boost gel cream is one of my favourites of the bright boost line. This is the 3rd step so I used this after the illuminating serum. This gel cream is exactly what it says. A gel cream that is lightweight and hydrating. This absorbed so well in to my skin and left it looking super healthy. Like other products in the line this product also had a sparkle to it which under makeup is fine but did not enjoy it on a makeup free day but would be fine in summer outdoors.

Hydrating and moisturizing

*Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor for testing/review purposes.

I love this Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream! It's a lightweight-gel consistency with a bit of a light but refreshing sweet scent. This gel cream absorbs immediately into my skin, it doesn't leave greasy feeling whatsoever. My skin feels very hydrated and moisturized after application and leaves a nice radiant glow.