Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

bright boost

As with this whole range i like the subtle scent of the bright boost products. This goes on to the skin smoothly without being greasy and leave my skin feeling much more hydrated.

Pas si mal

J'ai recu ce produit dans le cadre du Review Club et voici mon opinion: bien, mais c'est tout.

J'ai bien aimé sa belle texture et son petit parfum léger. S'étend bien facilement et la peau sèche bien le prendre, malgré qu'un petit peu plus d'hydratation aurait été bénéfique. Il s'utilise bien avec les autres produits de la gamme pour donner de beaux résultats rapidement. Sa couleur est très jolie et invitante.

Ce que je n'ai vraiment pas aimé, c'est le petit résidu que j'ai eu à chaque fois avec son utilisation. Même en en utilisant une toute petite quantité, je devais me "laver" un peu le visage avant de continuer avec les autres produits,car je me sentais "drôle". J'ai trouvé cela désagréable.

Mais sinon, il fait le travail qu'il est supposé faire comme mentionné.

Lightweight moisturizer

To start, I received this from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree for testing. I have dehyrdated skin with some oily patches. My skin texture overall is pretty good but I have some larger pores on my cheeks/sides of nose.

For my skin, I found this moisturizer to be too light for me to use in the evening alone, my skin still felt like it needed something heavier. I find that this is sufficient for me in the daytime provided I add an additional sunscreen over top of it.

This gel based moisturizer has a nice scent to it that I do not find irritating. There are shimmers in the moisturizer which gives off the glow effect, however, I found this helps to accentuate those larger pores on my cheeks.

Overall, I would recommend this gel moisturizer for people with more normal skin types who could benefit from a light moisturizer.

Great for the morning

First, I want to mention that I received this product free to review.
    I really like this gel cream. Although I don't find it too moisturizing on it's own (I needed to add the SPF moisturizer on top) I liked how it made my skin have a natural glow. It actually reminded me of my pregnancy glow.
    I would find this comparable to Glamglow Glowstarter moisturizer - which has been my go-to morning moisturizer since it came out, except at a more affordable price point.

Bright Boost Gel Cream

#gotitfree I received this product for testing purposes. I really enjoyed the product. It’s light. A little goes a long way and it instantly plumps my skin when I put it on. It helps my skin look brighter and less dull. I love that the packaging says dermatologist recommended since that’s something I look at on the packaging in my skincare products. I love that it’s oil free and alcohol free so it won’t dry my skin out or sit on top of my skin. I like that it’s suitable for all skin types. I love applying this product when my skin feels dry and dull, it brightens my skin up, awakens it and makes it look renewed and refreshed! I can put it on in the morning or before bed, both work well. I feel the price point is very decent for a product like this with 50ML. It’s easy to find at your local Walmart or shoppers drug mart in Canada which I think is excellent as I can easily get the product without going out of my way. I would recommend this product to others. I like the pink packaging and the colour of the bottle itself. The container works well and the lid closes just fine with no issues to seal the product and keep it fresh.

Less is more

I am super oily so applying this liberally was a bad idea. I found that using a tiny bit at the end of my skin care routine was enough. I made sure to allow ten minutes between steps so everything could absorb into the skin. I liked the shimmery pink colour and the gel texture. It is scented but nothing overpowering. Definitely a good product to round out the collection.

Loving this cream!

This gel cream is used to moisturize your skin and help improve texture. It has a non greasy, lightweight formula with a bit of shimmer. My face felt very smooth after using. I love that you only need to use a little bit and it goes a long way! I would highly recommend this amazing cream.

2.0/5

March 29, 2020

Very sticky gel cream that I wouldn't recommend.

I was lucky to try the Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream as part of Chickadvisor Product Review Club. Unfortunately, I don't have anything nice to say about the gel cream. The gel cream does have the same sticky texture as the SPF moisturizer which I am not a fan of. It makes it difficult to evenly apply my makeup and makes it all patchy. It didn't brighten or smooth my skin. For the same reasons as the SPF moisturizer, I wouldn't recommend this cream to friends and family.

Amazing Gel Cream!!

I absolutely love this gel cream! I have sensitive & dry/combo skin, this is perfect for all factors, it is only lightly scented and highly moisturizing. The formula feel is nice, not too gelly, more creamy. I can definitely see over the weeks ive been using this product my skin IS brighter and more even. I feel more confident without makeup now. I use this product along side the other bright boost products to complete my routine.
    *Received free by Chick Advisor & Neutrogena to review*

Best Texture

Immediately upon trying the Bright Boost gel cream, the 1st thing I noticed was how much I love the smooth texture. It's thin enough that it glides on effortlessly & absorbs into the skin at the perfect rate, yet thick enough that you can feel it working. It wears well under makeup, & adds a subtle glow to your skin. I tried this product while working from home due to the coronavirus, so I wasn't wearing makeup daily, so it's hard to say for sure how well it actually improved the colouration & texture of my skin. But whether it was coincidence or a combination of both, I can say I saw an improvement. Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try out this great product for free! #gotitfree