Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

You will glow all day!

I absolutely love this moisturizer! It smells good, the texture is great and it leaves your skin looking so glowy and beautiful!! It definitely lives up to its claims. I look forward to using this product every day!

2.0/5

Sticky Mess

I really thought I was going to love this product, as I love gel moisturizers. The gel cream goes on very nicely but never seems to absorb, it just leaves this sticky film on the skin. I tried it with the other products in the line as well as on it's own and both times I got the same result. I think this would be a great moisturizer for someone with dry skin (which I do not have).

April 02, 2020

Light and dry fast and accessible

I try this product as a sample.It is a great moisturizer, especially for acne prone skin. I tend to breakout easily and the water cream did not cause me any breakouts. It is not a super thick/ creamy product, very light and more gel-like, it also has pleasant sent and dry really fast what is a plus as I have no patience to wait for cream to dry. I would recommend a better container, something easy to open with one hand but I understand this is an ecologic choice going with glass.

April 02, 2020

Brighter skin after one use.

This is where things really start to sparkle! You can see how shimmery things are about to get when you remove the lid. The formula looks like it's full of tiny sparkles that aren't as noticeable when applied. I like the satiny texture it has while slightly moisturizing my face. Even though my skin looks very shiny, I am left with a clean feeling finish opposed to greasy.

Surprised!

Left my face feeling soft and looking very plump and smooth. Not enough to moisturize dry skin, but could be used to layer. Would appreciate it if Neutrogena listed the % of AHA and PHA in the product so I am more sure of how effective the product is. The cream also has mica in it that adds an instant healthy sheen. When I wash my face at the end of the day my skin still looks nice and even. I'm surprised how much I ended up liking it, but not a fan of the price for a drugstore product.

Product sent for review purposes.

Good for oily skin

I got this product for free to try out and I like the gel consistency, it absorbs fast. It has very little shimmer-like particles that give the radiance effect.
    The product has a light scent that in the Beginning can be bothering but it desapears after some seconds, and is a nice fresh scent so not bad.
    The downside is that after some days of use it seems like is starting to irritate the sides of my nose, so I think it will be used sporadically.
    #freeproduct

Alright as a moisturizer

I wasn't super wowed by this product unfortunately, but I did find it went well with the whole line. I'm sure it's helping in the long run. I enjoy the light scent. I'd recommend the whole line of Neutrogena Bright Boost products. *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review.*

Great Gel Cream!

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.
    This is the third step in my skincare routine. First I use the Neutrogena polish followed by the serum and then gel cream. I like the weight of this cream, it isn’t too light or heavy it’s just right. The scent is mild and it leaves your skin bright with a subtle shimmer. I feel the serum helps the skin absorb the cream more quickly and effectively. I use it twice a day, morning and night. It has left my skin brighter and more radiant. I think it’s a great value too coming in under $30. I gave 4 stars only because I found the packaging a little awkward.

April 02, 2020

My new favourite gel moisturizer!

This Gel Cream from Neutrogena is a blessing! I love the subtle scent and light shimmer! It has long lasting hydration and leaves the skin very smooth. I would prefer a more convenient packaging option but otherwise just perfect! Recieved free for review from @chickadvisor!

New Brunswick, Canada

Gentle skin hydration

I have been trying this product for a week and a half and my skin is very different after it. I am feeling my skin smooth and the tone of my skin really changed in just one and a half week which is impressing!

I have been wearing twice a day, in the night and morning, and it's not leaving my skin oily. I really care about oily in my skin because I have combination skin but this gel-cream does the opposite, keep my skin bright without oiliness.

The Bright Boost Gel Cream is formulated with brightening AHAs, PHA that is great to know that there is a great ingredient in the formula.

The price as well is really good that makes people able to afford and have an amazing product to skincare. I found for less than $30.00 and there is a great quantity of the product in the bottle.

I really recommend if you link to take care of your skin with products that have a great formula and if you like leave your skin looks like a natural, bright and smoother.