Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 04, 2020

Wonderful face cream, great scent!

Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream
    This is step three in the Bright Boost face care line by Neutrogena. I really liked this face cream. It has beautiful packaging and the cream itself is a shimmery pink colour. It also has a wonderful scent. I only needed to use a little bit at a time. I used it daily during my evening skin care routine. I’ve notice an improvement in my skins brightness and softness since I started using this cream as well as the other bright boost products.
    Thank You to ChickAdvisor for providing me with this product in exchange for my honest review.

Definitely moisturizes

Chickadvisor sent me this moisturizer for free to try in exchange for my review, and I'm kind of on the fence with this one. Its possibly that I didnt need the extra boost of moisturizer at this time. It feels super greasy and like I had a film on my face for quite a while after I put it on. I think in the cold of winter my face would have begged me for this cream though. It does smell very very good and has a sparkle to it. I would probably buy this again to have for when the weather is dry but not in the summer when its humid. #gotitfree #NeutrogenaBrightBoost

Brighter, beautiful skin!

The bright boost gel cream has a very subtle shimmer in it but it wasn't that noticeable on my face. It had a good consistency and also a very light scent which quickly fades upon application. I liked that it made my skin appear brighter and moisturized, though I did like the hydro boost gel cream more as it was more hydrating. Overall it was a nice cream, did not make me break out, applied evenly and was good under makeup. I would likely buy it again , if I can't get my hands on the hydro boost cream. I received this product for review from the Chickadvisor product review club.

So Soft!

I love the subtle scent of Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream. It really worked well in conjunction with the other products in the line to soften and brighten my skin in just one week. I did have some flaky skin issues in the first 3 days, but I think it just proved how crappy my skin was before. This went after a week and looks so much better now. You also really don't need much of this to cover your face, so I can see it lasting quite a long time. I was able to try this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club.

I loved it..

This Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream is so effective and i really felt a change in my skin after using it. I liked its texture and it smells so nice that i love using it everyday.

Amazing

I actually really like this cream. It's got a sparkle to it so it makes your face shine but not in a greesy way. It is affective. I have been using it for just over a week and it has improved my dry skin. Love my new routine. My face is smoother and brighter. The first couple of times you use it I have noticed that it leaves a film on your face. After that couple days it stops leaving a film. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family.

April 04, 2020

Shine bright like a diamond

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer la gamme NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST grâce à @chickadvisor. Cette gamme clame qu'elle ravive le teint, l'illumine et lisse la peau. You know what? Ça marche. Il s'agit de produits parfait pour l'eté, à porter sans maquillage pour donner un teint santé et lumineux gràce aux petits brillants. Elle lisse agréablement la peau et hydrate bien . En prime, une adorable et légère frangrance fleurale🌸🌺 Et j'adore l'emballage dans un rose corail...ma couleur🤗🤩
    👉 Gel-crème : un hydratant de paillettes qui, combiné avec le sérum, forme un beau duo pour un look de bord de mer tout en hydratant et lissant la peau. Cette crème laisse une sensation silky sur la peau.

Une gamme gagnante pour cette été et pour donner bonne mine, j'adore🤩🌸
    @neutrogenacanada #gotitfree #cadeau #chickadvisor #neutrogenabrightboost #neutrogena #skincare #skincareroutine #summervibes #healthyskincare #brightboost #shine #shinebright #skincarereview #beautyproducts #pink #pinkcollection

Soft skin!

I used this product twice in one week and really liked it. My face felt so soft and smooth. The gel cream is light weight and absorbs easily. I will continue to use this product along with the rest of the bright boost line.

Nice gel cream!

This has a little bit of sparkle in it, it’s lightweight and not thick. Smells great and easy to apply and spread. This is great to use under makeup in combination with the spf moisturizer.

Bright Boost

I received the Bright Boost Brightening Gel Cream from Neutrogena for free (#gotitfree) from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. I absolutely love this product! It is super lightweight - a gel-based cream - and absorbs really well. I noticed a drastic change in my skin's complexion in just a matter of days! It appears more radiant, plumped an hydrated! My skin even feels different - this cream is said to have resurface skin 10 times faster than untreated skin. This includes: lessening the appearance of dark spots, evening skin tone, reducing redness/hyperpigmentation. With this product, a little goes a long way. This is because this cream is gel-based - you need to apply only a small amount that will cover your entire face. I also love that this product leaves your skin smelling divine - beautiful , soft scent that follows you throughout the day. I use this product on a daily basis, and it is great as a moisturizer to use before applying make-up.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to boost/brighten their skin tone; anyone looking for a great pick-me up product! You will notice a significant difference in just a matter of days!