Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 06, 2020

Brightens and enlightens

I’ve been using Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel cream for a week now and I love the instant glow that it gives my skin. I also love the floral scent. It make me think fresh all the time. I apply it on my face and décolletage every morning and night. I use it after washing my face with Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish. I really recommend it.
    I received this free from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club for product testing review. Each opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way by any party but myself.
    #gotitfree

Didn’t win me over

I’ve been running low on my current face moisturizer and have textured skin so because of the AHA I was excited to try this. The scent is a little flowery, it was tolerable but certainly not preferable (to me). They texture is gel, which to me, is generally fine, if you like gels you may like this. It felt fine going on but I felt like it didn’t fully absorb and left me feeling a bit sticky rather than moisturized. I decided to try it without the serum, and it felt less sticky but still fairly sticky. I need moisturizers that absorb quickly, or else I hate the feeling I’m left with.

It did leave my skin looking brighter, but it appears to have a shimmery formula, so I’m not sure if that’s JUST the moisturizer formula and just superficial and not really MY skin. I also broke out a tiny bit right after using it, so perhaps it’s just not compatible with my skin.

For me, I’d use this in a pinch but wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase it.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange of my honest opinion.

Maximum Moisture

Out of all the products in the Neutrogena Bright Boost line, this one was my favorite. I loved the way this gel cream melted in to my skin. The formula felt soothing and calming when being applied. The texture was light with a subtle shimmer as with other products in the line. My skin felt throughly moisturized and my skin looked brighter after application. The smeIl is pleasant, light, airy with a touch of floral. I also appreciated the little flap on the insert under the cap of this product. It made it easy to lift and access the product. My skin stayed moisturized for the full day. Because of it value and effectiveness I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

I received this product free from Chickadvisor to try in exchange for my honest opinion #gotitfree #NeutrogenaBrightBoost

United States

Shimmery wonder

Little goes a long way with this. It's shimmery and light. Sinks right into my skin giving it a lovely glow. Smells lovely, not too strong. The formula isn't too heavy but very effective. Love the container.

Affordable and effective

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. What I love most about this gel cream is its texture—it’s not very heavy but quite effective in smoothing my skin.

Really good moisturizer

I received this product for free to try and review.

I have always been a fan of this brands moisturizers. I have combination skin and this gel cream worked great for my skin. I liked how smooth it is going onto my face and it soaks into my skin beautifully. I only needed a small amount to properly cover my face.

Bright and sparkly!

I live in Alberta and my face had been super dry this season with flaky patches. I had tried multiple products before and decided it would not hurt to give this a try. Within only a few uses, my facial skin was noticeably different: brighter, hydrated, soft and smooth. There is a slight glitter in the cream, but you barely notice it on your face, and I enjoy the luminous glow it leaves.It does have a slight sticky feeling at first application, however, it fades quickly. I wear my makeup on top of it and never have a problem! I love this cream! Thank you to Chickadvisor and Neutrogena for the free product in exchange for my honest review.

Good moisturizer!

I actually never used a Neutrogena moisturizer, only their sunscreens in the past. This gel cream has a light floral scent without overpowering one self. My skin quickly absorbed it and stayed hydrated throughout the day. I definitely felt a softer and smoother skin result over time. As for the brightness, I probably need to use it a bit longer to confirm that statement. Since this moisturizer contains AHA and PHA, I highly recommend using it with a sunscreen if used during the day.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange of my honest opinion.

Love it!

This gel cream is definitely one of my favourite products from the entire line! It’s very hydrating and absorbs quickly. I found it left my skin looking nice and dewy. I also love the scent of it!

Good Product

I really liked this product. I used it for about a week and a half and noticed my face was more moisturized. I loved the smell, and it was light and didn't feel greasy. Overall, great product for the price.