Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

No more dull skin

I received the bright boost gel cream for my honest opinion! I use the bright boost every morning after I wash my face and it gives my dull skin the most amazing boost to feel refreshed again! I have combination skin so normally by the end of the day my face is really oily and gross but not anymore! I loved that the gel wasn’t heavy on my face at all. I have been using the gel for three weeks now and it’s my go to now! I would totally recommend anyone with dull looking skin to give it a try. I promise you won’t be disappointed! #freeproduct #ad

meh

While this lotion is light, smells great, and has nice packaging, it did not sink into the skin nicely. If it doesn't pill off your face in white clumps, it will be sticky and stick your face to your pillow. For that reason, I would not purchase this. Luckily, I #GotItFree

April 05, 2020

Smooth and Silky a little bit goes a long way

I really enjoyed using Neutrogena Bright Boost gel cream. It has a silky smooth texture and a little bit goes along way. It has a lovely scent and I really enjoyed adding it to my skin care routine. I would recommend this product, along with the other Neutrogena products from this line.

Perfect for oily skin

Always super stoked when I get to review a product like this for my review. These days especially, I seem to be getting more and more into skin care so this came at the perfect time. Now, having combination skin that leans more towards oily, as well as being dehydrated, I have to be super picky when it comes to moisturizers. I tend to stay away from anything with a creamy base and much prefer gel formulas. So I was super interested in trying a cream gel. Here are my pros and cons of this one.

Pro
    - packaging is super cute for the entire line. Love the rose gold
    - the texture is lovely, super silky and instantly smoothing for the skin
    - absorption is decent, depending on how many products are on the skin underneath it (while I tested this product line out mostly on its own to determine whether I saw benefits or not, I did try it a couple times while integrating my normal skin care routine into it. Placed on top of some of my serums, it would get pretty tacky and remain that way until I washed it off the next morning)
    - I feel like, together with the only products, it definitely brightened my complexion
    - Don't need a lot of product, a little goes a super long way
    - didn't make my skin feel extra oily by the end of the day

Cons
    - it's scented (Personally, I have no issue with scent, and this one is actually quite light, but I know a lot of people do and therefore, would not be able to use this product)

Overall, a win from me.

#gotitfree

Great gel cream

This gel cream is pretty good! Loved the ingredients of neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid. I feel it did leave a glow without any obvious sparkles. My skin has never been this glowy before. Texture wise leaves a very slight tacky feeling, but nothing too noticeable. Scent is nice, but I would say a bit strong. If they can tone down scent, it would be awesome.

Great Moisturizer!

This is a great moisturizer, it has a light and very pleasant scent. The gel cream spreads very easily over the face. I use it both morning and evening have washing, using toner and serum. I did find sometimes that it did not provide as much moisture for very dry days. #gotitfree

Smells great, works great

I like this moisturizer for two main reasons. Reason one being it mosturizes without giving it an oily feeling. The cream has a water like thin consistency and goes on very smooth. It is great under makeup. The second reason I like it so much is because it smells so great. I have sensitive skin and I always get breakouts from products with fragrance. This moisturizer has a very light yet pleasant scent and it does not cause any skin sensitivity. I have felt a visible difference in my skin in last two weeks. My skin appears to be brighter after every use... and it feels smoother and softer.

I love this cream!

I really have enjoyed using this cream. It's not to heavy and absorbs very quickly. The smell is light and not overpowering but very pleasant. I found it helped my skin feel so much softer, bright and hydrated.

Fast absorbed

This gel cream absorbed into my skin rather quickly and did not leave a sticky residue. It did not irratate my skin. It left my skin looking moisturized. I have oily skin.

April 05, 2020

A nice, light gel cream that adds a pearlescent glow

I'm a huge fan of gel creams and love using them over thick and heavy face creams come spring and summer. This cream is designed to be used as step 3 of a four-step regime in Neutrogena's new Bright Boost line. With a similar fragrance to the Bright Boost serum - a strong but not unpleasant floral-y scent - this gel cream is a stand-out product for me. The cream absorbed very quickly, which is always something I'm looking for since I (a) don't want to feel like I've put too much on my face and have it feeling heavy with product, and (b) I just want to get a move on and start applying the rest of my face! Also, just like the serum, the cream has some sort of micro-glitter/pearlescent sheen, which I'm sure is to credit for the brightening feature of the product.. My face definitely looked glowing when using this as the base for my regular makeup, which is an effect I like going for when the weather starts warming up. I don't know how I'd feel about using this through the winter months, but I'm definitely enjoying it with my skin's current, spring-time moisture level. The only downside is that the scent is so strong that it continues to linger throughout the day, which makes it problematic for scent-free workplaces or even for those who can be a bit more sensitive to fragrances.

I #gotitfree to try through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club.