Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

New Brunswick, Canada

Un gel-crème resplendisant!

J'ai eu la chance de faire l'essai du gel-crème Bright Boost de Neutrogena grâce à ChickenAdvisor!

D'abord, l'aspect du produit est jolie. L'emballage est très bien fait et très attirant. L'aspect du gel-crème est scintillant et à un léger parfum, rendant le produit fort intéressant.

Lors de l'application on ressent une hydratation absolue et celle-ci est également très rafraîchissante sur la peau, laissant ainsi un aspect illuminateur immédiat!

Not sure I’d purchase again

I received this product for free as part of the product review club. I like the consistency of the product, as well as the sent. It went on nicely, and did leave my face feeling smooth. It does have a bit of a sparkle to it, which some people might not care for. One thing I did notice however, was that I was seem to have more clogged pores on my face after using this product line. This would make me hesitate to purchase it again.

Fantastic product!

Okay, I really really love this product. I likely wouldn’t have picked this up myself because of the initial price tag but a little goes a long way and I was so excited by the result.

There is a subtle shimmer in this product line, and I found it gave such a natural glow that it looked like I had done a quick natural makeup routine. I think I may have found my new go to daily product!

Thank you chickadvisor for sending this over for free as part of the product review club

My skin is loving this!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review through ChickAdvisor and Nuetrogena.

I’ve never tried a gel cream before so I was a little skeptical how my skin was going to react but let me tell you - this is the product my tired skin has been CRAVING! No dry patches, last all day and didn’t cause me to break out - and the smell is great!

Updated On: April 05, 2020

I received this product for free in exchange for a honest review through ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena.

Great Gel Cream!

I received this product free from Chick Advisor to test. Upon opening the product I was excited to see that after removing the lid of the jar the inner seal had a little flap for easy removal. I love this feature because many other products don’t have it and I have trouble removing it or it makes a mess! The gel cream has a touch of shimmer and a bouncy like texture. It absorbs easily into the skin and immediately makes it feel hydrated! It has a light fresh scent, not too over powering. I enjoy using this product twice daily and definitely have noticed brighter skin after using the entire Neutrogena Bright Boost skincare system!

April 04, 2020

Moisturizing, but a little sticky!

I like that this gel cream is moisturizing and improved my dry skin, but it did tend to feel a bit sticky and when I used this along with both the serum and the SPF cream it would clump together and sort of pill. I was not a fan of this. I also wish it wasn't coloured and I'm not sure how I feel about the shimmer.

Updated On: April 04, 2020

#gotitfree #NeutrogenaBrightBoost

Miracle cream

At first when I used this moisturizer gel cream, it felt like it was not going to do anything for me because it felt light on my face. But then I noticed how smooth and bright it made my face, that I fell instantly in love with it! I’ve been using it for about a week and my face feels so soft and pampered! Thanks Neutrogena 😍

Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream is Refreshing

Claims:
    - moisturizes with skin cell renewal for tired, dull skin
    - neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, mandelic acid

Verdict:
    - has glitter so glows up face during day time
    - strong perfume-y scent
    - feels light weight but did not plump up fine lines as much as it claimed it did
    - texture of my skin is better

I'm impressed.

• The packaging is kind of big, like some of the other moisturizers Neutrogena has. I wish that it was in a pump container. I like the scent, it's pleasant. When I first put it on my face, I noticed the little glitter. But it doesn't look obvious after putting on my foundation. My face doesn't feel sticky like some other moisturizers that I used before. And my face didn't break out.

April 04, 2020

Correct, mais j'ai vu mieux

J'ai pu essayer la nouvelle gamme Bright boost de Neutrogena au complet, je dirais que cette crème est celle qui m'a le plus déçue des 4 produits. Pour le range de prix, j'ai déjà utilisé d'autres produits que j'ai plus aimé et trouvé d'avance efficace. Le positif est que cette crème sent très bonne.