Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 08, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great cream

I really enjoyed this cream. It was moisturizing and non greasy. I also really enjoyed the fact that it had spf protection which was a plus. My skin definitely seemed pretty refreshed after using this regularly

2.3/5

April 08, 2020

Malheureusement pas un produit qui me convient

Bien que j’ai apprécié les produits de cette gamme, le gel crème n’a pas répondu à mes attentes. Tout d’abord, celui-ci a une texture qui tire beaucoup plus vers une crème régulière que vers un gel-crème. Ensuite, son odeur n’est pas aussi agréable que les autres produits que propose cette gamme. Finalement, il faut que j’applique une très petite quantité du produit sinon j’ai le visage qui demeure huileux alors que je n’ai pas une peau à tendance grasse. Bref, ce n’est pas mon coup de coeur de cette gamme!

Helps my skin

This is a light weight gel cream. It’s to be used 2 daily. It rubs in easily and doesn’t feel greasy. I’ve been using the neutrogena bright boost line for a couple weeks now and have noticed that my skin doesn’t have as much redness as before. My skin went through a dry, flakey stage, but this line has helped moisturize my skin and leave it smooth. This does contain a light scent like the other products in this line and a light shimmer. My foundation applies easily.

Just what I needed

I received the bright boost from chicAdvisor and really enjoyed it wasn’t greasy like most I have tried. after a few uses I definitely noticed my face looked brighter, and a little went a long way! I haven’t tried this product before so I was excited to get picked and now this is a must in my bathroom!! Over all rating loved it if u haven’t tried u must❤️

Great product

This gel cream smells amazing! I liked how my skin was glowing after using this product consistently. It truly brightens skin! Highly recommend it to everyone!

April 07, 2020

Feels light and helps brighten

NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST GEL CREAM feels really light on the skin and makes my skin look bright and lighter. It smells good and does not clog up my pores like other products have in the past. I am going to continue with this product to help enhance my appearance.

April 07, 2020

It just might work for you

I didn’t really see this working for me. It didn’t do much for my skin but made me start breaking out so I had to stop it. I feel that this product might work for some people but I just guess neutrogena has something in it that is not right for my skin.

bon produit

j'ai bien aimer cette crème, la texture, surtout l'odeur. Oui, ma peau semble plus lumineuse avec l'ensemble des soins. par contre, j'ai une peau qui devient vite grasse avec certaines crèmes, celle la n'est pas si pire, mais le devient un peu. Ce qui fait que ce ne serait pas mon premier choix, malgré que l'hydratation était très bonne, une bonne efficacité en général

New Brunswick, Canada

Great cream

This cream is non greasy but isn’t slimy like other gel creams. My skin felt well moisturized and hydrated after use and I like the scent as well. Def recommend.

April 06, 2020

A little bit of shimmer

I got this for free through Chick Advisor. This is step 3 of the bright boost set. I found this cream to be moisturizing with out a strong smell. It went on light and blended very well and as I used it for about a week, it did find it helped to brighten my skin. I didn't quite like the shimmer in the cream, I find this tends to irritake my skin and make me break out over time as I use it, but I have noticed a lot of higher end brands are doing this too.

#gotitfree #NeutrogenaBrightBoost @ChickAdvisor