Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Jelly of my gel cream?

I REALLY liked the smell of this product. I used it after I applied serum and the cream gel always went on smooth and evenly (which is important to me).

Love This Moisturizer

This product provides me with amazing hydration while feeling lightweight and smooth. I use it twice daily and it does not leave my skin greasy.
    I use it under my foundation and I receive many compliments on my makeup. I use this without primer under my foundation. This product has left my skin looking brighter and less dull.
    I'm a mom of 2 and get very little sleep and this product leaves my skin looking fresh and rejuvenated. I have been using this for awhile now and my skin feels more firm and vibrant. I felt like this product showed results faster than other gels and creams I have used in the past.
    I love this cream and I use it day and night. I will be purchasing again and I recommend to all. #gotitfree

Moisturizer suitable for all

As someone with combination skin, I love that this is a gel-cream moisturizer! Creams often are heavy on my skin and cause me to breakout and gel can sometimes not be moisturizing enough, this product is the perfect inbetween.

Hydrate!

First I just wanted to comment on how cute the packaging is. Looks and feels luxurious, yet it’s affordable. Using this product has aided in the renewal and hydration of my full skin. It smells like summer! I look forward to my daily skin routine now.

Love this cream

I received this line of skin care products to review. I love everything about it. It makes your skin so smooth and smells amazing. It is pretty scented tho so not the best if your sensitive to that

Oui mais ..!

J’ai beaucoup aimer la texture, l’apparence et l’odeur de cette crème . Le packaging est superbe , très fille. Cependant , je n’est pas aimer du tout l’effet « plastique » sur ma peau après l’usage de la crème . La sensation est très étrange et inconfortable au toucher . Ce n’est pas une crème que je vais acheter .

Super texture!

J'ai adoré essayé cette crème. La texture gel est incroyable. La crème est fluide et agréable sur la peau. L'odeur est douce et agréable.

Je conseiller fortement ce produit, surtout si vous avez les crèmes précédentes de neutrogena.

Fresh, light moisturizer

A light gel moisturizer, that seemed to work well with the other products as part of the routine. The moisturizer was fairly well absorbed into the skin but I found that you have to let it "rest" and try for a few minutes to make sure it's fully absorbed.

I was a bit worried about the strong scent as I have sensitive skin but no issues there.

I would have liked to try it for a bit longer before writing a review -usually I try products for a full 2 weeks- but so far so good!

A great gel moisturizer

#gotitfree I've been using this for just over a week. I use it morning and before bed after the serum. I find that it really sinks into my skin. There is micro glitter but its only visible up close. I believe it helps your skin looks brighter. I would not recommend the product for dry skin as it could make it feel dryer due to the fact that its gel. It has a good smell, like a good shampoo. The packaging is really nice

April 14, 2020

A little bit goes a long way

The first time that I used this product I definitely applied too much. Some products require a heavy hand but this one definitely does not. I use less than a dime sized drop for my face and neck. Bright and hydrated skin.

I received this product complimentary to test and review.