Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 16, 2020

Tested for two weeks, good results!

I received bright boost gel cream for testing purposes and I am happy with my experience! I like gel products and this one became my favourite. Skin feels refreshed and moisturized. Also skin looks lighter and even with a healthy shine.

April 16, 2020

Amazing product!

I will definitely be purchasing this face cream. Smells great, works well, is light weight and not greasy at all! If you are looking for an easy addition to you daily routine, I recommend this face cream!

April 15, 2020

"Bright Boost" = Belle gamme de produits !

J'ai bien aimé mon expérience d'essai des produits Bright Boost de Neutrogena.

Le gel-creme hydrate vraiment ma peau sans laisser la peau grasse. Parfait hydrantant pour les mois d'été.

J'ai vraiment remarqué une belle difference au niveau de l'éclat, mais peu au niveau de la texture. Je suis tout de meme vraiment satisfaite. On voit que Neutrogena s'efforce à faire de meilleurs soins pour la peau récemment. Et le defi est hautement reussi avec la gamme Bright Boost. Soins de peau efficaces et luxueux a prix acessibles.

Mon seul commentaire negatif : le suremballage en carton/plastique.

Light

I received this product free to try from Chick Advisor.

I really like this gel cream because you only need a tiny bit to cover your whole face. The scent is nice and the texture is comfortable to rub on my skin. I didn’t have any reactions to the formula, and I noticed my skin looking brighter after using it.

Very nice cream

I received this free to test from Chickadvisor. I really like this cream. It has a nice light scent and goes on and absorbs very quickly. I don't generally use gel creams because I find they always seem to leave a somewhat sticky feeling on my skin. This one did not do that so I'm very happy with it. My skin feels nice and soft.

Nice brightening cream

Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream is a really nice cream for when your skin feels dry. It is oil free so it doesn't feel greasy, it smells nice, and it absorbs quite quickly. #gotitfree

Love the feeling

I tried Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream for the first time a week ago and have been using it daily ever since. I really love how it makes my skin feel, fresh and light. I will buy it in the future.

Nice and Light

I love using a moisturizer on my face, but my skin breaks out easily and I usually find them too heavy. I love that this is a light feeling moisturizer, so it will be perfect to use even in the summer. My face didnt break out at all, which is a win in my book! It has a nice, light scent too. It's a large jar of cream and it will definitely last for quite a while. The price is more than I would be willing to pay for a product sold at Walmart. I would expect this price at Sephora, for.a high end brand, but for Neutrogena, I find it quite pricey. Then again, it is a large jar of cream that will last a long time.
    I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

2.0/5

April 14, 2020

Doesn't work for me

I have dry combo skin and this cream just doesn't work for my skin. It's not moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling dehydrated. The gel-cream consistency leaves a weird film on my face. This might work for someone with oily skin but definitely not good for dry skin.

1.0/5

April 14, 2020

Meh

The only positive thing I can say about this cream is that it is decently hydrating for dry skin. The fragrance of this cream is pretty strong.. so much so that I could actually smell it as the wind was blowing when I went outside. The "glow" this cream claims is just micro-pearls which can make you look Edward Cullen-like or you put on some liquid highlighter. I don't recommend wearing it alone or purchasing it if you're sensitive to fragrances. It also felt a bit tacky throughout the entire day.