Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.0/5

Heavier than expected

With gel-creams, I expect a very light formula that feels like water on the skin. This gel-cream however, is heavier than expected and significantly oilier than most gel-creams I have tried in the past. Although it feels heavier, it doesn't moisturize as much as I would have expected it to based on its consistency.

Brighter and better

So the consistency of this is different to me as I'm not used to a gel cream, it's much lighter and feels wetter when you apply it. It doesn't sit on your skin, it soaks in nicely and leaves your face refreshed and looking great.

April 16, 2020

Omg got a brighter skin complexion

I tried many product to have a fair brighter skin complexion but this got on me..specially my neck which wont got the same color on my face but this neutrogena gel cream it really boost my skin to a slight brighter than before...thank you chick advisor and neutrogena for the free sample...Definitely I'll recommend and buy as my daily regimen.

So fresh!

I received this product to review for free. The scent is so beautiful, and floral. This gel went on smooth and non greasy. I would love to store it in the fridge to provide a cool experience.

J’aime bien

J’ai apprécié de pouvoir tester ce produit gratuitement grâce à #ChickAdvisor et #Neutrogena. Je n’avais pas d’attentes particulières et j’ai été plus surprise suite à l’utilisation de ce gel-crème « bright boost »! Contrairement à ce que j’avais peur, la crème est super légère et pénètre rapidement dans la peau! Rien de gras ou huileux, la peau est toute douce ensuite! Je n’ai pas encore testé durant une semaine entière mais j’ai déjà l’impression que mon teint est meilleur et à plus d’éclat!

It really moisturize

What I really love about this gel cream is it does really moisturize my skin and it also have a pleasant smell. It works really well under makeup. I used it twice a day for almost everyday in 3 weeks now and I definitely noticed the difference. It brighten my dull skin. I already re-purchased one since it goes on sale at Shoppers.

Thank you to Chickadvisor and Neutrogena for the free product in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree

2.2/5

Not impressed.

I was really excited to try this out but extremely disappointed to find it contains dimethicone. I didn’t find it to be very hydrating and I have combination skin. It does feel nice going on but it pills on my skin throughout the day because of the silicone,and I can’t wear it under makeup because it caused my foundation to pill.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Good and smoothing

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor club. The cream went on smoothly and had a fresh smell. I'm not sure if it brightened my skin overly, but it did have a bit of a glow. It wasn't greasy at all, but I was expecting it to be a bit more moisturizing.

April 16, 2020

will be buying this again

very noce on the skin. very light and not sticky which is nice! love the brightness is gives my face. will be telling all my friends about this stuff.

feels nice on my face

I was late testing this because of all the virus stuff going on, but after a week or so I can't notice a difference.. maybe when the sun comes out I will. Not into having fragrance in my products though, but it didn't smell bad.