Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

A nice moisturizer

I was very excited to hear that Neutrogena had a new line called Bright Boost. The majority of the time I am consistently desiring dewy or glowing skin - don't we all? I received for free the Gel Cream, along with a few other of the products of the line, and promise to provide an honest review of my experience.

First off, I really liked the packaging of this line. I liked the pink colour - not something I have had before, so it was nice to have this out on display and to use each day.
    This cream has a nice consistency, and a pleasant scent also.
    It absorbed quickly, and was not too thick. The only thing I felt it did for my skin was make look moisturized, and that was it. The only thing I noticed, and not sure if it was the cream itself or the step before it (the serum), I found sometimes the product on my face would start to cause peeling. I am not sure in those moments if it was maybe I put too much serum (due to the dropper not working effectively).
    I did find that for the value and price, I have used other moisturizers that work just the same and cost way less. I would recommend it to others, but for this reason I will most likely not repurchase.

#gotitfree #neutrogenabrightboost

Noticeably Brighter Skin

I like the consistency of the gel cream. It didn't feel greasy at all. In the daytime, it adds a noticeable shimmer to your skin. I found it most effective overnight. When I woke up in the mornings after using the gel cream, my skin was noticeably brighter and softer.

April 18, 2020

I would not purchase this product

The gel cream was my least favourite product out of the bright boost set. I didn’t like the way it made my skin feel after applying, it left a sticky feeling. I did like the fact that it boost skin cell turnover. I feel that this product could be improved.

April 17, 2020

Makes my face moisturized but adds too much sparkle

This moisturizer smells nice but it appears to separate in the jar. I usually shake it up and it's ok. It's quite sparkly though so not sure if I'd wear it every day. It does feel nice when applying it and makes my skin feel smooth. It adds some sparkle and smells good.

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree

Dewey, healthy skin!

Neutrogena, once again created a product that does what it says it will do. This gel cream is a nice texture and not overly greasy. It has a shimmer to it, which I think is what helps your skin look dewey and glow throughout the day. A little product goes a long way so the container will last a long time. It made my skin softer and smoother, and overall healthier looking. I would recommend to others who are looking for a bright boost.

Bright and bold!

First of all, I love the texture of this. It is lightweight and absorbs so very easily in the skin. It is difficult to find something that makes a difference to your skin so quickly and effectively. After the second day of using it I felt my skin was plump, supple and visibly brighter. I personally noticed the brightness but but my husband noticed too. it has a light fragrance and it leaves my skin feeling healthy. I have used this with the whole collection and have found that all of them together have made a huge difference to my skin - it glows!!!

April 17, 2020

Amazing for dry/dull skin types!

I have an extremely oily skin type so I try to avoid heavy creams which promise radiance however, I was pleasantly surprised that although this moisturizer is for brightening it did not feel heavy or greasy. It has an almost gel like consistency which absorbs nicely and has the finest shimmer which you can’t see but gives an overall glow.

Nice & Gentle

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

I love how the product is packaged - the texture is just right and easily spreadable. The product is quickly absorbed by my skin and the smell is faint and nice.

It does feel a little oily but not heavy on my skin, which is wonderful.

I have used this product non-stop for 30 days and I can say that it has brightened my face, for sure.

3.2/5

April 17, 2020

Brightens skin through use of reflective ingredients

I tested this product twice daily for approximately two weeks. This moisturizer creates a smooth finish and feels nice, and the reflective ingredients create the impression of brightened skin, however the effect lasted only as long as the moisturizer was present on the skin. The effect wore off mid day, or instantly if any make up was applied.
    As with the serum, the ingredients list seems to focus heavily on feels nice and the "appearance of" without much focus on long term improvement however the small amounts of mandolin and glycolic acids may work well for someone unaccustomed to chemical exfoliation who already had decent skin, and just needs a little help.

The Gel Cream I Need!

I received this product for free via the Product Review Club. Thanks ChickAdvisor!
    This season is the perfect timing for gel creams where my skin is transitioning and needs hydration- I found the cream to be moisturizing without a greasy feel and smooth. Left my skin looking brighter and I love the texture. Would recommend this to my girlfriends. Worth the value!