Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Cool texture

I received this as a free product to try with the rest of the line. Initially I was a bit hesitant to try because my skin is sensitive to cream based creams but this one is a gel and I didn’t react at all!! I loved the feeling and it made my skin feel moisturized all day long. There was a no strong smell which is also a bonus

April 20, 2020

Great but not under makeup

Love this cream! It gives shine and make my blemishes disappear! Smell great and no too much. The only thing I didn't like it's that under makeup the cream makes plushs.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Glowing!

Firstly, the smell of this cream is fantastic! It has a shimmer effect to it so that the light catches and you get an instant glow. You only need a tiny bit and it will go a long way. *i received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes

Multi use

Makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated. I also use this product on my legs when wearing a dress.

Fine lines on my cheeks are nonexistent after 3 weeks

Updated On: April 20, 2020

I received this product for free from chick advisor for an honest review

New Brunswick, Canada

Love this stuff ...nice smooth and soft lotion

My husband and I both decided to try the line together.
    We enjoyed it very much

The lotion is very smooth and goes on effortless

We noticed a difference in each other's complexion in about a week in a half !!

1.5/5

Neutrogena Cream

Nothing fancy or spectacular about this cream, felt like any regular cream I would use. Wouldn't purchase and don't reccomened to anyone. Thanks chickadvisor for the product, unfortunately it just didn't meet my needs.

Great product!

I received this product free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review! I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I really wanted to make sure I give it a good chance before reviewing. Honestly I can’t say it’s made that much of a difference in my skin, especially not after only 1 week, but I do enjoy the product itself. I like that it’s oil free and doesn’t clog my pores! I also like the subtle scent and the packaging is very good. Overall, I’m not sure I would purchase again, but I did like the product.

Very Hydrating while still light

This Gel-cream was light to apply while not feeling sticky - which is usually the case with gels. The results were great - very hydrating with a pleasant light scent. I would definitely purchase this to supplement my skincare routine in the winter months.

United States

Does make your skin very glowy!

I have combination skin and am starting to see the first signa of aging which includes dull skin. I'm always looking for ways to brighten my skin and make it glow. This certainly does the trick, I love the texture (gel-like) and my skin looks amazing... the only negative I have is that it takes a while to dry/soak in. This means that if I try to put on my makeup within even 30 minutes of applying it tends to ball up in certain places. Because of this I tend to use it at night and on my makeup free days - I find it almost works as a primer as it smooths and brightens my skin.

Light and bright!

I really like this product. I have really sensitive skin and this doesn’t seem to irritate at all. The gel feels very nice and soothing on the skin and gives the skin a nice shine without looking too oily or sparkly.