4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#2 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Smooth

I got to try this product with chick advisors review club, out of all the products I was not overly impressed with this one. To mee it was sticky and didn’t leave my face very bright. When paired with the other items I felt like it was just too much on my face.

Illuminating (but sticky) Serum

The serum itself goes on silky smooth but leaves a somewhat sticky residue. This, paired with the moisturizer, leaves my face feeling like a slip n slide. Great for a day of self-care, not so great when trying to apply a full face of makeup.

Although the applicator looks fancy, there doesn't seem to be any consistency with the amount it disperses. I think a regular pump bottle would have worked better.

#NeutrogenaBrightBoost #gotitforfree

Updated On: March 26, 2020

I've been using two drops instead of the recommended 4-5 and it has made all the difference! I've also waited a few minutes in between steps to allow it to fully soak in. I would definitely recommend and buy again!!

Love it!

I was so excited to get selected to review the Neutrogena Bright Boost Line for ChickAdvisor! I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and have been really liking it! The Bright Boost Illuminating Serum is awesome. It goes on super smooth and absorbs really nicely into the skin. I have noticed a definite boost to my skin, and I think this is the reason why. Definitely a keeper!

Very Effective

I received this product for free as a product review member! This serum is by far the most impressive items I have received for review. After washing my face with the Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Miro Polish, I use this serum. After a week of usage, I realized, not only does this serum brighten my skin, also reduces pigmentation. My skin looks brighter, smoother, and much more hydrated!

Love this serum!

I really like this serum. Honestly I haven't used one before so I was super excited to get this one in the mail to try. I put it on right after I wash my face. I should also mention I use it morning and nice. It goes on like silk and isn't oily or sticky. It's honestly so light on my skin. My skin has been very dry lately (thanks to pregnancy hormones and this lovely Canadian winter) but I have noticed a big change since using this product..even though it has really only been a week. My skin is definitely smoother and clear! I should also mention there is a fragrance in this product but it's mild. I like it. I would definitely buy this product once I run out!

Updated On: March 24, 2020

#gotitfree

Sticky

I find this whole product line too fragrant. Very perfumey, and the smell stays all day.
    The serum leaves my face feeling very sticky like I have a lot of product on my face especially once you add the cream. Not a fan.

Good face serum

This serum is part of Neutrogena's Bright Boost line and I have been using it in the morning (under my moisturizer/primer/makeup). It's easy to apply with the droplet although I find the suggested 4-5 drops to be way more than is needed. A little stuff goes a long way and it absorbs into the skin quickly. Although you can use it in the PM, I prefer a thicker more restoring serum for the night time before bed. But this is perfect under my make up! I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Love the texture!

I've wanted to incorporate a serum to my skincare routine for quite some time now. I find they gave a nice glow to my skin. Needless to say that after a gloomy winter and all the current events happening, the glow was very welcome! Plus, you don't need to apply much each time. The texture feels more like cream than oil which I really appreciate. #gotitfree

Illuminate

I received this awesome #Neutrogena Bright Boost Product as part of the 4 Step Skin Line from the awesome #ChickAdvisor.
    This is Step 2: Treat – Illuminating Serum of the 4 Step Bright Boost Line.

I feel like at times my face just feels/looks kind of dull. This product gave my face a very nice glow and I feel like with consistent use, my face will get that hydration and natural glow back.
    I liked that the consistency of the product was not too runny - a little of this product goes a long way. The serum felt very hydrating on my skin. I liked the dropper packaging, was easy to gauge. The serum was not too oily – it did not leave my face feeling 'wet' (i think that's the best way to describe it).

The products in the Bright Boost line all have the same scent. Overall, I would say I really liked the scent, it was very light/faint, that I could still notice it (which I definitely liked) – but was not at all overwhelming to bother my sensitive skin. Again, all the products felt very light and soaked into the skin very quickly. The colours and the packaging were great! There is tons of product in each package. Would recommend and purchase this product again.

Thanks Chick Advisor & Neutrogena! <3 #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor #FreeSample #Ad #TryBeforeYouBuy #Neutorgena

March 23, 2020

Feels good

To begin, i ended up dropping the top and the stem broke as it is glass. I could still use the product. Smells good. Feels smooth when applied to skin and easy to rub in with no residue.