Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#7 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

March 31, 2020

Non-greasy, brightened skin immediately

At first I was a bit skeptical about using the Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum as, although I usually enjoy the texture of serums, I don’t always get results and sometimes they feel greasy. What I like about the Neutrogena Bright Boost serum, is you can instantly tell it has a richer creamer formula than other serums. When I put it on, especially under my eyes, the texture is like liquid silk. There is a hint of scent which is fresh and slightly floral but I don’t find the scent to be heavy. There are light reflecting particles in the serum that are not glittery - don’t worry - and they completely blend with the skin making the skin radiant and glowing. I LOVE this serum - highly recommend. It provided instant smoothness and brightness under my eyes.
    #gotitfree
    #NeutrogenaBrightBurst

Great product

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club #gotitfree

I've been using this serum in line with the other Neutrogena Bright Boost products and I love it. I put it on under my moisturizer each morning and my face feels so nice! The container/applicator is really great also.

Bright Boost Serum

I received this product for free along with the rest of the bright boost products . The serum is a light weight product that makes my skin feel so smooth . It has been a week and I can already see the difference in tone on my skin .

Love it

This serum has a thick consistency but not sticky ! Love the feeling ! Love packaging ☺️ If you love using serum definitely this is a great one to make your skin bright

Great base product

What a great base to use before cream I have combination skin and I’ve tried many really expensive creams and did not like them at all. This line was great felt smooth the full day and from night to morning. Not oily at all. Will definitely get this line again

2.0/5

Love the Bottle, Meh on the Formula

Okay the bottle is really smart. The dropper is inside and you have the ability to pretty the top so it sucks up the liquid. That was a cute touch.

I used this but it made my combo skin really oily. I had to limit to once a week and even then, I don't love the oil slick it makes my face.

I think it could work for someone else, but my skin did not appreciate it.

Liquid silk

This serum is amazing. You only need the tiniest bit to get results. Just a few drops are needed to give your face that extra boost of hydration. I used it on its own without an extra moisturizer and it was perfect just like that. #Gotitfree

Sérum

J’ai essayé le sérum illuminateur de neutrogena ! J’ai bien aimer se produit par contre il rend ma peau légèrement grasse le lendemain matin ! Par contre j’ai remarquer que ma peau est plus lisse ! Peu être que j’applique une trop grande quantité !! L’odeur et la texture est très bien j’ai inclus de produit à ma routine cotidienne ! Merci à chickadvisor pour le beau produit !

Glisten

This serum is beautiful! It has a built it pump that gives you the right amount of product, and it soaks in very quickly . you have to make sure you rub it in very well as it does contain some kind of glitter so you want it to be even but your face will me super soft and glisten !

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Nice pump!

Ok i am obsessed with these types of suck up pumps first of all. Beautiful quality container . Second, After cleansing I applied this all over my face and it seeped right in. This was step two of my regime and I looove the texture of it ! Lovely product and my skin was glowing 4-5 days in