4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#3 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 15, 2020

Works Well

I don't use serums often because I find them heavy, but this one is lighter than normal. It's not a clear, traditional serum. It's more like a very thin, light cream. I don't really enjoy the bottle it comes in, the dropper style top seems unnecessary. I like the product, it's great for my sensitive skin, no breakouts thankfully. I like the product, but not for the price. I would be willing to pay that for a Sephora product, something high end, but not for a product you can buy at Walmart.

No noticable difference

Didn't notice any thing different after using it compared to my vitamin C serums. The serum texture itself also didn't do much for my skin. It wasn't especially moisturizing or hydrating but wasn't horrible

Let’s talk serum

I received this product and was excited to try it. I liked it because it’s oil free and doesn’t make my skin feel oily after using. I’m not sure if I noticed a difference in it instantly brightening up my skin-perhaps maybe you have to use it for longer.

Best Serum

I am obsessed with this serum. I use it along with the brightening cream and I have visible results. My skin is much brighter and looks so rejuvenated. I use it daily and it does not leave my skin oily as some serums have in the past.
    I feel like the serum has filled some of my fine lines and has reduced the look of my dark spot/problem areas.
    I use the serum at night and when I wake up I can see the difference in my skin. Along with the other bright boost products I saw results VERY quickly - after one week. I would recommend adding this product to your skin care routine. Will purchase again. #gotitfree

Moisturizing serum

What i liked about this serum that differs from other serums is how moisturizing this serum was. Depending on the weather, I feel I don't need to add a moisturizer on top. Another plus is that this serum isn't sticky like others. Will repurchase.

Great line of products

I received the illuminating serum to review. I love the whole line. It makes your skin feel so soft and it smells amazing. I will definitely be buying this again

Oui ! J’aime !

J’ai beaucoup aimer le sérum . Le produit pénètre facilement la peau et n’a pas d’effet gras . L’odeur est superbe , la texture est très bien et l’aspect rose avec des paillette est très beau . Le packaging était également très attrayant . Je vais acheter ce produit à l’avenir .

Super produit!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de ChickAdvisor.

J'adore toute la gamme de produit. J'ai fais de nombreux changements dans ma routine de soins grâce à ses produits.

Après quelques jours à utiliser le sérum, j'ai l'impression que mon teint est légèrement plus éclatant. La texture de ma peau est améliorée.

Je recommande ce produit et toute la gamme neutrogena bright boost, surtout que les produits sont abordables.

Ohio, United States

It's okay.

The serum is okay. I don't feel great hydration from it nor do I feel like it exfoliates my skin. I don't have much hyperpigmentation on my face so it's hard for me to tell if that aspect would work. I would stick to the exfoliating scrub and the moisturizer as a better combo!

April 14, 2020

Illuminating serum for bight skin!

I don't particularly use serums so I was a bit reticent about the effects that this serum would really have on my skin. Used as part of the Neutrogena Bright Boost routine, it definitely adds a little something-something!

I used the product as directed: in the morning after the micro polish and in the evening, after cleansing my sin with micellar water. I enjoyed the fresh, nice feeling of radiant and soft skin that the serum left me with -I definitely felt pampered every day!

Overall, I was very impressed in the end by the powerful effects that I was seeing from only using a small amount of serum. I guess it really works!