4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#3 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this serum

I'm in love with this serum. Using as my daily face care routine. Definitely see a change in brightness and on top of that does feel soft and fresh skin with beautiful light scent.

My favourite

This is my favourite of all the bright boost products. It just feels so light and effortless. The pump bottle keeps everything clean and it has a nice fresh scent. It gives the skin a subtle glow.

April 20, 2020

Hello to Brighter, Fresher Skin!!

I am in love with this product!! It leaves my skin feeling softer, and more supple without any greasy feeling residue. I have noticed a definite difference in the brightness of my skin since beginning to use the Bright Boost Serum and I absolutely love the dropper with the little button it is so great!!

2.0/5

Meh

Just like the moisturizer, this also has a bit of micropearls in it. I don't think it did much for the skin other than hydrate. The dropper was kind of annoying because it didn't dispense product properly. The ingredients are nothing interesting either.

Great value

As far as serums go this one is average. I’m not huge on extra steps and this serum didn’t really seem to add much. I think I’d rather just use the wash and moisturizer and it would likely have the same result. It did smell nice and go on smooth. It’s also affordable compared to serums if equal quality

My new favourite serum

This serum is the best I have tried. The smell is amazing and it hours I so smooth. I have dry skin so I put this on at night and in the morning my skin is radiant and soft.

Love It!!

I absolutely love all Neutrogena products, and this was great as well. I've been using this serum for a few weeks now and I've noticed the difference in my skin. My face is brighter and more youthful looking and hydrated. Pair it with the other products from this line and you will see amazing results. Definitely recommend! #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor

Love the scent

This serum has a very lovely light fresh scent which I love! It went on nice and smoothly. The product was great but the bottle was extremely lacking. I had a hard time getting the dropper to suck up any of the product.

April 19, 2020

Immediate radiant and glowly skin

I immediately see a difference in how well this product works. My skin was glowing and was bright. It really helped the makeup application go on smoothly.

April 18, 2020

Serum

I was surprised to find that this serum was almost more of a cream base rather than clear. Every other serum I have ever tried is more of a liquidy gel texture. The applicator didn’t work all that well, so I just dipped it into the bottle and put it on the back of my hand. The serum itself seem to work well. My skin felt hydrated and had a light glow afterwards. A little goes a long way!

I received this in exchange for my honest review.

@neutrogenacanada #neutrogenabrightboost @chickadvisor