4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#3 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 30, 2020

glow in a bottle!

I LOVE THIS!!

using this in combination with the entire line, my skin has never looked better!

My skin had a great glow to it and I definitely had to give it to the entire Bright Boost line for giving that to me.

The serum itself has a great rich texture but doesn't go on feeling oily or heavy. it's amazing. my skin feels and looks lighter :)

April 29, 2020

Summer ready skin!

I used this in combo with the skin care line. I liked adding this serum to the routine as it helped with more Hydration. Be sure to leave enough time between applying the cream over top to ensure it all absorbes!!! Great mid priced option.

April 28, 2020

A little goes a long way

I #gotitfree and have been using it semi-regularly before bed (haven't been wearing much makeup and haven't been paying as much attention to nightly routine). My skin in dry so it absorbs whatever touches it (so I can't speak to how it would leave skin that's on the oily side) - but this left my skin a little tacky and it warmed it. I have not tried this with makeup but it might help with undereye darkness. I feel like this definitely doesn't clog pores if that's one of your concerns. Overall I will continue to use and wil try with makeup. Didn't love it, didn't hate it, try for yourself!

April 27, 2020

Serum

The serum works well, it does makes a difference after a week, face looks more refreshed and brighter after use, texture is good and it smells nice too

April 27, 2020

Brightening Serum

I incorporated the Neutrogena Bright Boost collection as a part of my regular skin care routine.

I love that the serum product is light. I am not a fan of really oily serums and this one was pretty great. I was a bit surprised that it was white creamy rather than clear as other serums tend to be.

This cream was light enough that it looked perfect under my makeup without leaving any residue.

The scent was not overpowering either and I like the fact that it did not leave my skin feeling sticky.

I absolutely love the packaging and colouring as well. My only tiff about the packaging is the dispenser button is a bit awkward to use as the serum is a bit thicker it makes it a bit harder to grab.

I would recommend this product to my friends and family. The price point of this cream is really reasonable in comparison to the rest of the industry as well.

2.0/5

April 26, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Sticky product doesn’t absorb nicely into the skin

I’m kind of new to this type of product so I can’t really compare it to other serums but I didn’t feel like it done anything miraculous. I found it to be sticky and it didn’t fully absorb into my skin. I will not repurchase once I run out so I will rate this a 4/10.

April 26, 2020

Smooth Serum

This serum has the right consistency and applies like butter! It helps to retain the moisture as well as helps to make my skin feel smooth. I would recommend this product.

2.8/5

April 25, 2020

Too shimmery

I love the cute pink dropper bottle this comes in and the way this product can be dispensed hygienically. The texture of the serum is kind of thin and milky. However, I was shocked by how shimmery and scented it was. I did not see any results after one week of using this. It seems like the illuminating effect only lasts for as long as the shimmer is on your skin. I think I will use this as a makeup base when I want a dewy look but I would not use it as a treatment.

I received this product for free for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion. #gotitfree

April 22, 2020

Leaves me feeling so refreshed!

I adore this product! I am not one for a multi-step process when it comes to my skin routine but this has been a game changer! I love how this feels and how my skin feels after! I don't necessarily notice a huge difference in my skin but I love how hydrated it feels! This product would not be one I would typically look at as my focus has been a skin moisturizer, but I can not express how much I adore this product! It is so simple and easy to insert into my daily skin care routine and it smells great which is usually a deal breaker for me! I would absolutely recommend this product! #gotitfree

April 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not sure what to think about this one.

Had mixed feelings about this serum. It had a bit more of a greasy feel to it and almost seemed like an unecessary step in the set. I didn't really like the feel or texture of it. Probably wouldn't bother with it and just use the other items in the set. Was sort of a neat container though with the built in dropper.