Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

March 17, 2020

Its ok

I got this product free in exchange for my honest opinion.

Its an ok sunscreen. It has a shimmer to it just like the cream. To be honest, its not my favourite. Sometimes i find the shimmer to be too much if i apply too much sunscreen. I also find i look quite oily throughout the day which is not a pretty look. At least it didnt leave too much of a sticky film on my face.

Leaves skin brighter

Love this product. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and brighter. Definitely a must try product. Love the feeling of face after using. Much brighter and cleaner and moisturizing face.

March 16, 2020

Light moisturizer but has the typical sunscreen smell

I received this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's free product review campaign.

I'm always looking for a good SPF and was glad to find something that could boost some radiance into my face. Similarly to the serum in this Bright Boost collection, this lotion also has a lot of shimmer in it, so that when you apply it to your face, or your hands, there is a light golden glow. This is a make up effect and what gives your skin that instant shine.

Applying too much can make you look very oily and you have to wash your hands as the shimmer is too apparent.

Other than the shimmer, I didn't notice that this spf moisturizer did anything special to my skin. It did stay put and wasn't overly thick or oily throughout the day, however it does have that typical sunscreen smell, despite the added fragrance in this formula.

Do not wear this if you need real sun coverage, the fact that it has so much shimmer means you're likely not to use as much and not reapply.

Convenient product

This is a great and convenient product on the days that I don't want to put much on my skin, just this and ready to go. The texture is great, not too sticky, although I wish it was a higher spf.
    I received this complimentary product for review purpose.

Bonne crème hydratante quotidienne

J'ai utilisé la crème hydratante et j'ai été agréablement surprise par le résultat. Légère sur la peau et aucune sensation huileuse. la crème a un fps 30 ce qui est très intéressant. l'odeur du produit est également très agréable

March 15, 2020

Lightweight moisturizer with SPF!

I recently tried Neutrogena's new Bright Boost line. In the morning, after I washed my face and applied serum and gel cream, I applied the Bright Boost Moisturizer. The moisturizer was lightweight and did not feel greasy on my skin. I also really like that it is 30 SPF, as I need to make sure to always protect my skin from the sun, even in the winter. Since I've only been testing it out for 1 week, I haven't yet noticed any benefits. However, I will continue to use it over the next few weeks, and I'm hoping that it will help to brighten and improve the tone of my skin and reduce dark spots and redness. At this point, I would recommend this to my friends and families.

Thanks @ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try out this new facial line.

#gotitfree

March 14, 2020

best product of 2020

I feel like this is the best product for moisturizer and spf sunscreen it makes you feel amazing and protects your beautiful skin. thank you Neutrogena and chick advisor for giving me the chance to try it out. I highly recommend this Neutrogena moisturizer with spf. best quality and amazing price love it will be buying this for years to come.

March 12, 2020

Soft as a baby bottom

Again have the whole line totally worth buying them all your face will feel incredible not sticky not gross it will literally make you skin feel like a baby bottom you'll notice your skin will be brighter not dull. It's so worth the money to go buy the whole set!!

March 10, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this again

Smooth on my face love the feeling
    I love the smell and I love the fact that it's sells at Wal-Mart as well as shoppers drug mart it should sell in the grocery stores
    That would be great buy your grocery and even all your face products that would be fantastic