Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 21, 2020

Summer glow-tection

This moisturizer is long lasting and is a must for the upcoming summer heat; to protect and moisturize. I would get this again.

I received this product in return of my honest opinion #gotitfree

New Brunswick, Canada

Love Love LOVE

Absolutely love this moisturizer!!! It made my skin feel nice and the fact that it has an SPF 30 saves me a step in the morning. Would totally recommend this product!

Great sunscreen!

I really liked this sunscreen! From the texture to the smell and all the way to the application. Very nice product and afforable too! Would definitely purchase again, but the brand isn’t certified cruelty free.

Neutrogena bright boost

This is a product that I use often, and I would highly recommend this product. Leaves my skin feeling soft and looks healthier after just a few uses l.

SPF is necessary

Of the 4 products I received in this line, this was my least favourite product. It felt slightly greasy on top of the serum and gel cream. I like that it contains SPF, but again it was just another step that I ended up skipping often. I liked how protected my skin felt while using it though. The bottle was on the smaller size for what I use for my face.

Best sunscreen

I'm not a fan of facial sunscreens but used this to give one a try. Pleasantly surprisd to how light and not greasy at all! Felt more like a boost of moisture. Was able to apply makeup over it easily.

Light and soft

This SPF moisturizer feels light and fresh on my skin and I love knowing that I am protecting my skin while I moisturize. A daily staple in my routine for sure!

Bonne crème solaire

Ce produit complète la routine,protége du soleil et des dommages.S'applique bien,hydrate et sent bonne.Part contre, pâlit un peu le teint,mais je recommande quand même.

Obsessed

I am obsessed with this moisturizer. Some moisturizers leave my skin feeling sticky and like there is a built up of residue but not this one, an added bonus that there is SPF in it

Everyone should have a SPF

As I say in my title, everyone should have a SPF and 30 is perfect! Great product if you want to protect your skin from sun damages and have a good hydratation!