Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Great SPF face cream!

Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30. This is step four in the Bright Boost face care line by neutrogena. This had to be my favourite out of the line. I love a great face cream with SPF and this was it! It absorbed great, it smells great, and instantly after applying it my face felt better. I applied it every morning after washing my face and using the neutrogena bright boost serum. I will gladly continue to use this product every morning.
    Thank You to ChickAdvisor for providing me with this product in exchange for my honest review.

Perfect for summer!

I like that the Bright Boost moisturizer from Neutrogena comes with Spf 30. Perfect for summer! The moisturizer was easy to apply and had a slight scent that faded quickly. I also liked that it is oil free and non- comedogenic. It did not cause my skin to break out and works well under makeup. Overall it was a good moisturizer. I received this product for review from the Chickadvisor product review club.

Works great

Ok, so I'm always looking for a good moisturizer with sunscreen that's not greasy or makes me break out, when I recieved this one from Chickadvisor for free to try in exchange for my opinion I was really excited. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time. It feels kinda greasy when it goes on but it soaks in nicely and doesnt feel like theres a film. Makeup wears nicely over it and I just love that theres sunscreen in it! This will be my new go to especially in the summer!

Updated On: April 04, 2020

#gotitfree #NeutrogenaBrightBoost

I like it..

I just used it for once as nobody is going out because of COVID 19. But i liked its texture and effectiveness.. Just waiting to use if again.after using it again i will add further review..

Good sunblock cream

I received this product as a part of the ClickAdvisor campaign. The moisturizer has a creamy consistency. It leaves a shimmery finish. Great sun protection. The package is kind of small, so not sure if the value is worth it. I will continue using this bottle but I am not sure if I will be purchasing again. Overall I am satisfied with the serum. It has non-greasy oily feel with shimmer finish. I enjoyed using the serum solo and as a part of the whole Neutrogena boost series.

Loved this!

I've only ever used sunscreen on my face (which I absolutely hate) - so was skeptical about this product. After using it however, I'll never go back to sunscreen again. This didn't feel oily at all and I love the subtle scent of the Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer. The price point is a little high for a 30ML bottle in my opinion however. Using it in conjunction with the other products in this line, my face was definitely noticeably brighter and softer after just one week. I was able to try this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club.

2.8/5

Not bad

I don't feel this lotion does anymore than most lotions. I feel like you can't use it on its own you need more products with it. I do like how it has SPF 30 so you don't have to worry about the sun. It is a good lotion for day to day.

SPF Boost Moisturizer

I received the Bright Boost Facial Moisturizer with SPF 30 from Neutrogena for free (#gotitfree) from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. This is an SPF lotion that can be used daily, alone or beneath make-up. It is very lightweight, and goes on very smoothly! One key thing to note is that this moisturizer has a very shimmery base. I applied it using only my fingertips, but I found it very difficult to wash off. I do love the shimmer effect it has when applied - it brightens and rejuvenates your face, adding that much needed glow! This moisturizer - like the rest of the line - smells amazing, and lingers throughout the entire day! Not only does this moisturizer protect your skin, but it also brightens and improves skin tone as it does so!

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to protect their skin from harmful UV rays, whilst also improving their skin tone!

2.3/5

Meh.

Thank you chickadvisor for sending this for free in exchange for my honest review. I wanted to like this but I think it smelt a little to much like sunscreen which I don’t like the smell off, then a moisturizer unfortunately it didn’t make my skin feel soft or anything at all :( I

Ready for the Sun!

This moisturizer is so light and smoothe and absorbs so quickly. My face feels amazing, i havent actually put makeup on while using this product but i feel like it would make a nice base for foundation.