Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Moisturizes and Protects!

This SPF 30 moisturizer is a great 2-in-1 for a girl on the go (or sitting at home).

It goes on smoothly and has the same light scent as the rest of the Bright Boost product line. My skin has never felt smoother. It looks and feels hydrated without being oily; it's like a confidence boost in a bottle!

#NeutrogenaBrightBoost #gotitforfree

Great product

I really enjoyed using all 4 products in the set. I don’t normally wear spf everyday so I love how this product has it built right into it. The cream is nice and light and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I can’t wait to wear this in the summer as well.

Moisturize with SPF

I like that this product is the perfect travel size, easy to throw in your purse for on the go or on vacation. Dries quickly, subtle scent and gives a glow. A product I wouldn’t use often, only in the summer.

Nice and light sunblock

I only used this product if I was going out of the house or as a morning cream. This was a lot lighter in texture than the other cream in this line and would be good as a day cream for people with oilier skin.

Wonderful!

This is now my go to product for days I’m heading outside and am looking for some SPF! It has a great texture, it’s not greasy, it has a nice fruity/floral scent and it’s not too heavy so my makeup wears beautifully on top of it. I highly recommend this product.

Thank you Neutrogena and ChickAdvisor for this review opportunity, all thoughts are my own. #gotitfree

Nice face sunscreen

I was thrilled to try out this Bright Boost Moisturizing SPF because I’ve been looking for an SPF for my face and under makeup.

Firstly, I really love that this doesn’t feel like a typical sunscreen on the skin, nor does it smell like one. It doesn’t leave a white cast, and absorbs well into the skin. It wears okay under makeup... it did make things look a little heavier than usual, but nothing you would notice if you weren’t looking for it. It’s not perfect under makeup, though.

March 27, 2020

My face feels light and smooth

The Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer works so well! It goes on smooth and evens out the moisture on my face. I didn’t find it to me tacky and actually through it dried quickly. The scent is lovely and leaves me feeling refreshed.

Amazing!

This product was really nice and soft. I wasn’t a fan of the fact that it dried tacky and that I didn’t like. It took a long time for the tackiness to go away. But it worked really well and added so much moisture to my skin without making it oily!

2.0/5

Gras!

J'ai reçu gratuitement la nouvelle gamme de produits Bright Boost à essayer. Bien heureuse de ne pas avoir eu à dépenser... Eh oui! Je vais commencer de façon directe et honnête dès le départ.
    Franchement, au niveau de l'efficacité, je cherche encore l'effet Bright. Oui, c'est vrai, dans chacun des produits de cette gamme on retrouve de petits glitteures (comme dirait ma grand-mère ou si tu préfères des brillants, en français). Mais franchement, ces glitteures sont ben juste dans le pot. Je les ai cherché dans ma face, mais sans succès!

Mis à part avoir la face grasse et boutonneuse, je n'ai vu aucun effet ici! Je suis déçue car j'avais certaines attentes. Il est intéressant tout de même d'avoir la protection solaire directement dans sa crème de jour par contre! C,est un petit plus :)

March 26, 2020

Moisturizer

I was on the hunt for a good moisturizer with SPF in it. This product fulfilled my expectations leaving my skin feeling soft and protected. I would recommend.