Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Super mais mini format

J’ai adoré ce produit. Il s’applique bien et dégage une bonne odeur. Le format est très petit pour le prix.
    Nous devons l’appliquer après le gel-crème... je trouve que ça fait pas mal d'épaisseur de produit d’autant plus que nous devons utiliser le sérum en premier. Quand je vais l’utiliser les prochaines fois, je vais laisser tomber le gel-crème.

Great daily moisturizer

I received this product from chickadvisor I was really surprised I normally only can use one type of cream, but this worked great with my face! I have lots of red in my face and this helped smooth it out and look brighter for sure. My face feels so smooth after! Over all loved it!!!

2.7/5

Not sure if i like it

i an unsure if i like this product. It definitely is great tht it has the spf however i don’t like how the product doesn’t blend to the skin effectively and i ended up having lots of little bits on my face.

April 07, 2020

Light weight and protects the face

NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST MOISTURIZER SPF 30 I really don't have much negatives to say about this product. It is easy to apply and does not require a whole lot of product to cover the whole face. It will help with preventing the sun from damaging and discolouring the face. The only 2 negatives is it is quite runny and can drip everywhere and it can leave a streak on the face.

Subtle and good

This product is very subtle and gentle on the skin and also quite moisturizing. The smell is great and works as a good sunscreen for the skin. I tried this product and liked it.

Produit indispensable

La touche finale et indispensable de la routine de soins illuminateurs de Neutrogena. La touche d'hydratation et, le plus important, la protection solaire. C'est un produit que j'utiliserai avec n'importe quel autre routine, parce qu'il hydrate et protège efficacement. J'ai aimer aussi la texture et l'odeur

New Brunswick, Canada

Great light day cream

This moisturizer is light yet kept my skin well hydrated. I really liked the Spf 30 as well, it’s great for daytime use. My skin also felt smoother which I loved.

Effective and Non-greasy

This is a great moisturizer with SPF. It absorbs well, doesn't leave your face greasy and doesn't leave any white residue. It's not thick and doesn't smell like sunscreen. A little goes along way and when used with the other products in the line, I could definitely see a difference in the appearance of my skin after using it for a week. My skin is more even and definitely appears brighter.

Love it!

I got this for free through Chick Advisor. This is the 4th step of the bright boost set and by far my favourite. I have used this product for about 1 week and it leave my face feeling so soft and doesnt have a strong smell. It is moisterzing with out the oily feel most sunscreens leave you with and it has been helping to reducse my acne scarring. I noticed that this product averages $19.99 and you don't need a lot of product to cover your face. I really look forward to using this product everyday.

#gotitfree #NeutrogenaBrightBoost #ChickAdvisor

New Brunswick, Canada

Love it

So excited I got to try this out for free, it has left my skin so soft and smooth and I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. Who doesn’t want soft and smooth skin