Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 10, 2020

Lighweight

I am happy I got the chance to try out the Neutrogena bright boost moisturizer SPF30 for free for my honest review.

I love how small the packaging is very convenient to take on the go and traveling. The packaging is very sleek love the rose gold lid on it. I love how much control I have on how much product I want. The consistency of the moisturizer is very thin and light. I cant even feel it on my face, meaning the moisturizer absorbs very quickly into my skin. This product does have a scent to it but I dont notice it after while. I love how lighweight this moisturizer feels and the HUGE BONUS is that it has an SPF of 30!

Overall I love this moisturizer it absorbs very quickly and moisturizes my skin and protecting it, since it has SPF30.
    Love the packaging!
    For the people who are sensitive to scents, this product does have a scent to it but I didnt notice it after a while. I would definitely recommend to friends!

*Please note that this is my personal honest experience with this product. We are all different and unique in our own way. We all have different personal preferences and opinions.*

April 10, 2020

New Favorite Facial Moisturizer

This was probably my favorite of all the products I had the oppertunity to try. I've been using this every morning and every evening, and notice my skin feels hydrated, and refreshed. I suffer from excess redness in my cheeks, so the SPF 30 is an added bonus for me, especially with the warmer weather coming soon.

I will 100% be purchasing this cream again when this one is empty, and it will be part of my regular skin care routine!

Good, but not great

I liked the product, but wasn’t wowed by it. I’m fairly picky with SPF for my face, and I just didn’t like that it felt like it was siting on my skin. I would definitely use it for days where I’m going out makeup free, but would not recommend using under foundation.

Nice light SPF moisturier

I like this moisturizer a lot, it feels nice and moisturizing and I like the fact that it's SPF 30. It is heavily scented so skip this if you have sensitive skin. The scent does cover up the sunscreen smell, which I do like. Overall I enjoy using this product.

April 09, 2020

Crème de jour illuminatrice!

J'aime bien cette crème comme crème de jour régulière. La protection solaire à l'intérieure est parfaite autant pour l'été et pour l'hiver. Le format du pot est un peu petit selon moi.

Un must pour l'été!

C'est tellement important de se protéger la peau contre les rayons du soleil... Et ce, même l'hiver! On oublie de le faire la plupart du temps...
    C'est ce qui rend cette crème un "must" dans notre collection de skincare!
    Super légère, elle s'étend facilement et s'absorbe très rapidement. Elle se porte bien sous le maquillage aussi. Je suis super contente de l'avoir découverte.
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #cadeau

Decent sunscreen

I received this product for free to try from chickadvisor. I was happy to try it out. Decent amount of spf with the spf30 but if your into more of a mineral one then this one isn’t for you.

Great SPF moisturizer

I really enjoy applying this as my sunscreen. It’s actually very moisturizing and I can get away with just applying this in the morning and nothing else and my skin (which is quite dry) feels quenched and supple. I actually love applying this before my makeup - I find makeup sits very well on top of it. Before this I was using a mineral sunscreen and my makeup looked absolutely awful! The bottle is quite small, however, and SPF is something you should skimp on. So that’s why I took stars away. But application and overall look of the sunscreen on the skin is phenomenal! Very brightening! Just love!

Like that it has SPF

I like the SPF factor. This lotion adds a bit of extra moisture but does have a strong scent ( like the rest of the line , it has a strong perfume like scent) but does leave the skin bright and hydrated.

April 09, 2020

Found my new drugstore SPF!

I was most excited to try this product when it was sent to me to test out. As someone with an olive skin tone, SPF is a tricky thing to find that is suitable for my skin because they are either too tacky or smell weird or leave a whitecast that never blends in properly. This product was none of that! It was so light weight, it didn't smell weird or bad at all it actually has a nice light fragrance as do all the products in this line. This blends in with your skin so easily and leaves no whitecast or residue. Girls, if you have medium to darker skin tones and have the same problem as me with SPF leaving a white cast Then you will love this product. It feels just like a light weight moisturizer. I highly recommend this product