Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 13, 2020

Love the added SPF in it

This product is easy to apply. I love the added SPF and makes me feel confident and safe when I apply it.It is not oily or sticky at all,absorbed quickly in skin.

Works great!

Smells AMAZING! Whatever they did for this line of skin care it is just a wonderful light scent. This moisturizer is really nice, goes on well and it is light, non greasy (I have quite greasy skin so this is really nice)

2.8/5

Nice for travel

I got this product for free, but all thoughts are 100% my own.

This is a nice SPF to travel with as it's small. This is the only product from the line that isn't non-comedogenic. Although my skin isn't super sensitive, I do tend to break out with most SPFs so it's important for me to have a non-comedogenic SPF just to be safe. I will say that I did not break out with this but I also was afraid to apply it on certain areas of the face so that could be why. There is no nasty sunscreen smell. From what I see online it sells for about $28, which to me is steep for a Neutrogena product and considering how small the item is. I would prefer something a little more natural as well.

#gotitfree

April 13, 2020

Can wait for the summer!

I’ve try it a couple time now and I like it. Doesn’t make my skin dry and smooth my skin. A little glow but combine with the other products like the serum it’s perfect!

Amazing moisturizer with SPF

I always wanted a moisturizer with SPF and this neutrogena bright boost moisturizer with SPF 30 is perfect. It dosen't leave any residue like sunscreen nor makes the skin oily. I definitely recommend this product #gotitfree

A nice moisturizer

The smell is light and fresh, feels nice to apply to face and neck. Not too heavy, feels nice and helps protect from the sun. I liked this moisturizer and would purchase it again. Recommended

April 13, 2020

Moisturize well + SPF (bonus!)

I don't normally use day moisturizers with SPF only because it always felt heavier and greasier on my face. But the Bright Boost moisturizer proved me wrong! It was light, quick absorbing and actually didn't stink! It also moisturized my combo skin well. Having SPF is a plus. Would continue using this throughout the summer for that added sun protection. Highly recommended!

I needed this

This is a great moisturizer with an SPF. I have been using this daily as a part of my morning routine and I will be purchasing again once I finish this one. I find that SPF can sometimes cause breakouts on my skin, this product does not have that affect. Overall I really enjoy this product

Love love love

#gotitfree and omg what an amazing thing to get for free. I loved that I got this surprise and as a team the four products are a whole skin care routine. The moisturizer is smooth and the smell is mild and nice. I love the container it’s in and that all the containers are different and easy to use! I cannot wait to see the long term of this product when use together for an extended period! Also anytime u can add sunscreen into a product I think u should! I prefer to buy products with and SPF in it like makeup and setting spray and moisturizers love love love the SPF thanks

April 13, 2020

Great moisture without a heavy feeling

I received this moisturizer as a free product in exchange for an honest review. I loved it. It was light and not greasy. It smells fantastic and I feel like it actually did brighten my skin a bit. I will continue to use this for sure.